Toribash
hi people of the parrots, im koz and this is my appetizer application

so, my name is mike, aka kozmonaut, aka derpy man bear, aka skorg's lover and moop's daughter.

this is gonna be a different kind of app, but its all good different is cool sometimes xd. im gonna list at least one thing i like about each current parrot member, in hopes that my compliments will flatter yall <3

Kyou-kun:
i have never met you, but you have dash mark in your name, so that automatically makes you cool, and when you post on a thread, you have a duck avatar, but when i click on your profile you have a different avatar, you are obviously multicultural, anime+ducks/10

SkulFuk:
i talked to you in irc once or twice, you have a urine name, and you have that lovely fart flame, top tier class my friend

Moop:
you also have a urine name, your name is from south park, i'd like to think of you as a friend since we talk quite often and you haven't told me to fuck off yet, and you have a mooptastic parrot, 10/10 my dude, 10/10

liaxo:
i have never met you, and you have a duck on your right thigh, i forgive you though because you're proudly presenting low-polly on your shoulder, gg

SmallBowl:
you're not like the other bowls i have met, usually people go for a big bowl, but you chose a smallbowl, it shows that you are original of course, you are still convinced that its a bike, but i assure you its a horse, you make up for it because your mouth is always wide open, 420/69 on the cool meter B)

Scourge:
I LOVE YOU SCOURGE I MADE A DADDYBET TODAY AND YOU ARE LIKE REALLY RICH MY DOOD SO UR AUTOMATICALLY THE COOLEST COOL

fallu:
horse squad ftw

DruggedPanda:
you have po in your avatar and signature, and hes blowing clouds, best panda/10

greenblits:
your balloons are absolutely fucking amazing, i wish i had the lung capacity and blowing power of you my dude

fudgiebalz:
tbh your name is funny to me, funny in a good way, and your head texture seems kinda derpy but derpy is cool, fudge/10

AssassinPro:
you made that how to make money in toribash video, and that was really funny, your tori is a purple and white bunny thing with cool eyes, and you are russian, vodka/10 my friend

ShawShank:
your name is really cool, and your head texture is pretty interesting, and you have a weird hank hill avatar, australia/10

Bodhisasnfjfbgjdf:
your name is hard to spell, i wish it was still DrHax, but its all good, you arent fake and i cant stand fake people, so thats really great, you are also friends with calamity, and he is my dude, good art/10

Ele:
you have a 3 letter name, 3/3

Icky:
your beard is quite majestic, you are actually a really good friend and i'd love to play daycare.tbm with you sometime, PnC/10 (<3)

Tsuion:
i dont really know you, i probably havent talked to you more than a couple times, but i remember watching a replay of yours and thinking it was the coolest shit ever, dont remember the contents of said replay, but i know it was cool my dude, tsu tsu cuckoo/10

Lmorti:
i have never met you either, but you have a kung fu master beard, ninja/10

Odlov:
I have met you a few times, and you are pretty cool to talk to, and your mods are fucking amazing, i've never seen mods quite like yours, pain_chain.tbm is one of my favorites, and you have a urine name as well, modlegend/10

imapirate:
you are a pirate, golden booty/10

KiTFoX:
do you really go hard like putin? UFC/10

Hush:
you have a cucumber in your avatar, cucumber/10

Archi:
i want your set i want your set i want your set i want your set i want your set
my cousins dogs name is archi, he is a cool dog so that makes you just as cool, but you arent a dog/10

ConCon:
pleasebringbacktop5insanefightsihavelike10replaysi wanttosubmitpls/10

DatSkip:
your edits are fucking awesome, and it says you subscribed to Cody'sLab on your channel, he is cool so you are too, greatedits/10

iTemp:
to be honest, i really didnt like you before i actually started talking with you, but now that i talk to you more, you are pretty cool, and you d e s t r o y in duels, #shockey/10

Jaker:
you already know this, but you have some fucking insane records, and i respect your dedication to being the singleplayer god, you also have a urine name, ripdog/10

Holotor:
your head texture is really cool, and so is your forum avatar, alienturtlething/10

Diamond:
you amaze me with your skill in competitive mods, i have seen you make some really godly saves in abd, and you are a beast in lenshu, youcanbeateveryoneinduels/10

rainboweye:
rainbow rainbow rainbow rainbow rainbow/10

Cold:
i have talked to you in game a couple times, and you were pretty cool, you also gave me the 2nd version of the head that goes with the calamity set i own, and that was cool, toodamnsexy/10

Zockinator:
your skeet boom record is actually amazing, idk how the hell you did that, but i wish i could do stuff like that XD coolboomskeet/10

Murcinary:
you beat me in edikido_fixed.tbm in my ehotseat, and i must say thats impressive, edikido is my baby/10

firebolty:
fireboltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy/10

Stellar:
you cant see this cuz you are banned and stuff, but i saw the squadcast pimp did with you and the shit you said there made me almost piss myself cuz i laughed so much, and im not lying about that :v gunkman04/10

Leaf:
you have a 4 letter name, and 4 letter names are cool, parrots like to be in trees, and trees have leaves, and you are leaf, so you belong here my dude, greenleaves/10

for all the inactive members:
get active again so i can meet you all pls, i'll leave this as a cliff hanger for the inactive ones, sorry but like, this should give you some mad motivation to become active again cuz cliffhangers suck, starwarstheforceawakenshadtheworstcliffhanger/10

And last, but not least, a fine illustration from google, edited in microsoft paint, for all of you to enjoy <3

cute baby parrots inside

Last edited by Kozmonaut; Oct 6, 2016 at 11:29 PM.
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post

liaxo:
i have never met you, and you have a duck on your right thigh, i forgive you though because you're proudly presenting low-polly on your shoulder, gg

Took me a while to realize what you were talking about lol. Thats just the default textures I got, I think. I'm disappointed I'm so incognito; I should return to beimg more active on IRC.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Took me a while to realize what you were talking about lol. Thats just the default textures I got, I think. I'm disappointed I'm so incognito; I should return to beimg more active on IRC.

Please be more active on irc :D more liaxo is a happier life
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
hi people of the parrots, im koz and this is my appetizer application

so, my name is mike, aka kozmonaut, aka derpy man bear, aka skorg's lover and moop's daughter.

this is gonna be a different kind of app, but its all good different is cool sometimes xd. im gonna list at least one thing i like about each current parrot member, in hopes that my compliments will flatter yall <3

Kyou-kun:
i have never met you, but you have dash mark in your name, so that automatically makes you cool

SkulFuk:
i talked to you in irc once or twice, you have a urine name, and you have that lovely fart flame, top tier class my friend

Moop:
you also have a urine name, your name is from south park, i'd like to think of you as a friend since we talk quite often and you haven't told me to fuck off yet, and you have a mooptastic parrot, 10/10 my dude, 10/10

liaxo:

SmallBowl:
you're not like the other bowls i have met, usually people go for a big bowl, but you chose a smallbowl, it shows that you are original of course, you are still convinced that its a bike, but i assure you its a horse, you make up for it because your mouth is always wide open, 420/69 on the cool meter B)

Scourge:
I LOVE YOU SCOURGE I MADE A DADDYBET TODAY AND YOU ARE LIKE REALLY RICH MY DOOD SO UR AUTOMATICALLY THE COOLEST COOL

fallu:
horse squad ftw

DruggedPanda:
you have po in your avatar and signature, and hes blowing clouds, best panda/10

greenblits:
your balloons are absolutely fucking amazing, i wish i had the lung capacity and blowing power of you my dude

fudgiebalz:
tbh your name is funny to me, funny in a good way, and your head texture seems kinda derpy but derpy is cool, fudge/10

AssassinPro:
you made that how to make money in toribash video, and that was really funny, your tori is a purple and white bunny thing with cool eyes, and you are russian, vodka/10 my friend

ShawShank:
your name is really cool, and your head texture is pretty interesting, and you have a weird hank hill avatar, australia/10

Bodhisasnfjfbgjdf:
your name is hard to spell, i wish it was still DrHax, but its all good, you arent fake and i cant stand fake people, so thats really great, you are also friends with calamity, and he is my dude, good art/10

Ele:
you have a 3 letter name, 3/3

Icky:
your beard is quite majestic, you are actually a really good friend and i'd love to play daycare.tbm with you sometime, PnC/10 (<3)

Tsuion:
i dont really know you, i probably havent talked to you more than a couple times, but i remember watching a replay of yours and thinking it was the coolest shit ever, dont remember the contents of said replay, but i know it was cool my dude, tsu tsu cuckoo/10

Lmorti:
i have never met you either, but you have a kung fu master beard, ninja/10

Odlov:
I have met you a few times, and you are pretty cool to talk to, and your mods are fucking amazing, i've never seen mods quite like yours, pain_chain.tbm is one of my favorites, and you have a urine name as well, modlegend/10

imapirate:
you are a pirate, golden booty/10

KiTFoX:
do you really go hard like putin? UFC/10

Hush:
you have a cucumber in your avatar, cucumber/10

Archi:
i want your set i want your set i want your set i want your set i want your set
my cousins dogs name is archi, he is a cool dog so that makes you just as cool, but you arent a dog/10

ConCon:
pleasebringbacktop5insanefightsihavelike10replaysi wanttosubmitpls/10

DatSkip:
your edits are fucking awesome, and it says you subscribed to Cody'sLab on your channel, he is cool so you are too, greatedits/10

iTemp:
to be honest, i really didnt like you before i actually started talking with you, but now that i talk to you more, you are pretty cool, and you d e s t r o y in duels, #shockey/10

Jaker:
you already know this, but you have some fucking insane records, and i respect your dedication to being the singleplayer god, you also have a urine name, ripdog/10

Holotor:
your head texture is really cool, and so is your forum avatar, alienturtlething/10

Diamond:
you amaze me with your skill in competitive mods, i have seen you make some really godly saves in abd, and you are a beast in lenshu, youcanbeateveryoneinduels/10

rainboweye:
rainbow rainbow rainbow rainbow rainbow/10

Cold:
i have talked to you in game a couple times, and you were pretty cool, you also gave me the 2nd version of the head that goes with the calamity set i own, and that was cool, toodamnsexy/10

Zockinator:
your skeet boom record is actually amazing, idk how the hell you did that, but i wish i could do stuff like that XD coolboomskeet/10

Murcinary:
you beat me in edikido_fixed.tbm in my ehotseat, and i must say thats impressive, edikido is my baby/10

firebolty:
fireboltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy/10

Stellar:
you cant see this cuz you are banned and stuff, but i saw the squadcast pimp did with you and the shit you said there made me almost piss myself cuz i laughed so much, and im not lying about that :v gunkman04/10

for all the inactive members:
get active again so i can meet you all pls, i'll leave this as a cliff hanger for the inactive ones, sorry but like, this should give you some mad motivation to become active again cuz cliffhangers suck, starwarstheforceawakenshadtheworstcliffhanger/10

And last, but not least, a fine illustration from google, edited in microsoft paint, for all of you to enjoy <3

cute baby parrots inside

thanks for including me, i'll give you a swift nope/10.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
thanks for including me, i'll give you a swift nope/10.

you were in the inactive rank, i'll fix it rn
-----
fixed
Last edited by Kozmonaut; Oct 6, 2016 at 07:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you're on thin ice, pal