Toribash
Wait and be patient, you do not receive a vote immediately, because we have to think about whether or not we let you enter the clan. But be happy, because when some players are asking to join the clan, the answer is "no", because they don't have the basic requirements.
The clan will not just look at your app, let's find out as much as possible.
But it depends on you, start to post in on PRE-Evo, and see if you are worthy or not entering the clan.
-----
and good luck baby c:
Last edited by Hue; May 30, 2014 at 01:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Thank you very much ^.^ I was being patient but I was just confused about why they weren't conversing about it anyway. Ill make sure to start talking on the pre evo forum. Thanks for responding
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Officially graduated LETS GOOOOOO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Originally Posted by Rythm View Post
Officially graduated LETS GOOOOOO

Congrats dude, and good luck with whatever you decide to do!
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Originally Posted by BrHenrique View Post
Hi bitches fuck you and suck my balls

Hey BrHenrique watch your language kid you do know what clan your speaking too right? They are the best,most loyal, and trustworthy clan in this game. So please do not cuss at them.

Im not in this clan yet. So sorry for posting here.
eVo
Originally Posted by Mahulk17-0 View Post
Hey BrHenrique watch your language kid you do know what clan your speaking too right? They are the best,most loyal, and trustworthy clan in this game. So please do not cuss at them.

Im not in this clan yet. So sorry for posting here.

Thanks for the flattery but you shouldn't really be posting here.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Ohai Eddy =D