Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by firefist33 View Post
Danm thanks soap.....im such a demi :P
-----
im ryan lane scott, im 13, my nationality is native amaricin: charikee, im good at mushu,wushu,spar,parkor,ABD,greykudo, and about every other OFFICIOL mod with grab, i want to join the god becuse ive never been in a clan where u go into a surver and see sombody in ur clan :|, i wanna feel in the comunity and i wanna do war....iv heard good things about ur clan and i promise, i will be respectful to everyone, *cough* exseptforJsnuff. and i will donate tc to ure (hopefully our) bank regularly and diligently. im realy a funny guy im just trying to be as strai fowerd as a robot so u can invite me i have great kill as u see in these replay.......please invite me c: oh.......the clans ive been in are: TheGod,TheVibe o_0, ewwwwww
oh and jk about Jsnuff *not c;*
-----
soap can u send this to ur leader some how?......fourms keeps Butt Fucking me!

Apparently you didn't read the whole post. You're posting in the wrong place.
Originally Posted by firefist33 View Post
Danm thanks soap.....im such a demi :P
-----
im ryan lane scott, im 13, my nationality is native amaricin: charikee, im good at mushu,wushu,spar,parkor,ABD,greykudo, and about every other OFFICIOL mod with grab, i want to join the god becuse ive never been in a clan where u go into a surver and see sombody in ur clan :|, i wanna feel in the comunity and i wanna do war....iv heard good things about ur clan and i promise, i will be respectful to everyone, *cough* exseptforJsnuff. and i will donate tc to ure (hopefully our) bank regularly and diligently. im realy a funny guy im just trying to be as strai fowerd as a robot so u can invite me i have great kill as u see in these replay.......please invite me c: oh.......the clans ive been in are: TheGod,TheVibe o_0, ewwwwww
oh and jk about Jsnuff *not c;*
-----
soap can u send this to ur leader some how?......fourms keeps Butt Fucking me!

Im sorry fist, but I wouldn't bother posting in the other thread, I can save you the wait and say you're probably denied.

Also, try running your application through spellcheck next time before posting an application anywhere, you have a few grammatical errors.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Last edited by Hero; May 10, 2014 at 01:27 PM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS