Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

And for posterity reasons, I will also vote no. You were warned, scamped, and kicked. Should have seen this coming.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Just so we know who's in the lead here, we have De4th's suggestion:
One block south of dementia

And Timee's:
Our solitary confinement rooms are VERY accommodating.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Zanderhar
Timee, you seem to spend a hell of alot of time on your knees, bent over. Just saying.

That may be true, but you forgot (suppressed?) to mention that everytime I'm on my knees and bent down, you're IN FRONT OF ME and lying totally prone on your stomach with your rear end in the air. You seem to be doing that at an increasing frequency as of late.

Basically, this ---------->

Also, 222 posts! Yay!
Last edited by Trick; May 18, 2013 at 03:09 PM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by UnlimitaBlade View Post
And you still molest him. Getting tired yet? :P

Well, he keeps asking for it, so why should I deny him of what apparently makes him happy?
Originally Posted by UnlimitaBlade View Post
Welcome TDE. I hope your stay in our canniballistic/hell-like area forever scars your heart with fire and death.

Hear hear. Since I was the first one to say YES to you, Tde, your anus belongs to me now. Be prepared for "surprise examinations".

Also, you should seriously watch out for Unlimita. He's been trying to get himself some molesting action too as of late. Apparently wants to join the sexual harassment bandwagon.
-----
Also, I say NO to BluHawkEye. Trust is something that's really hard to regain once it's lost.
Last edited by Trick; May 18, 2013 at 03:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
The Beautiful Elescia
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Wow. Since one-word posts are frowned upon, I'm going to repeat myself.

Wow.
-----
... For the nth time, Cheska denied me my RIGHT to post a picture of her on this thread, even after making me wash all of her underwear and bras BY HAND.

Meh. I respect that. She's really shy and demure and stuff like that. Makes me wonder why she can be way dirtier than me on certain occasions, and more so why she chose to name her cat "Timee's Horse Penis".

Women. More mysterious than century-old bread.
Last edited by Trick; May 18, 2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
Damn Zander.
Nice.

Oh, it's been much, much too long zander.
-----

Timee's Horse Penis"
Sounds pretty neat, do share.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Timee, my post of Ashley was without permission. Granted, she didn't know the thread existed at the time, and I showed her after the deed was done.
My friend Carlos was a great car surfer! i miss him.. R.I.P. Carlos.. he learned 18 wheelers weren't good for car surfing after all...
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Contact Info:
Steam-robertlifecaster
Email-robo606@yahoo.com

Alternate Accounts: StickIt (forgot pword, not accessible)

Describe yourself:
I'm a funny guy, who likes to have fun, but I am serious when in serious situations. I am an honest guy, and trustworthy. I am willing to do anything that is ordered to me to do. I'm 17 years old, still in school, and I have A's in most of my classes, (the rest are B's)

Why do you want to join Oblivion?:
I want to join oblivion because I want to be a big part of this clan, support it, and spread the good word about it, I know that Oblivion is a highly skilled clan, and I know I can be a part of a highly skilled clan.

Describe myself in Toribash:
I have been in clans such as Psycho, and Stoners, but neither really fit my needs, or didnt excite me.
I am in toribash every day, unless i really cant access my computer.
I am not an active poster in toribash, but I will always login and check anything in the clans or recent news.

Favorite Tertiary color:
Purple

Nothing else to say.

FUN QUESTIONS:

You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion, what do you do?
Stay calm and hope for the best.

What is your D&D Alignment?:
Neutral good.

If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill?
My friend, because family is more important.

Answer to riddle: A spider.

Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
Uh.... Yes? Not sure. lol.
why are you looking here? the post is up there