Toribash
1.9 Pre-releases are available legally, they have many new features that will be in the official release of 1.9.

Just google "Minecraft 1.9 Prerelease 5"
Originally Posted by genshin View Post
Can you please be more specific about this 'minecon" thing
when is it?
Where will it happen?
Is notch gonna be there?

http://minecon.mojang.com/

Is it that hard to use Google, my friend?
So, today I found out a nice trick at that server I am playing.

But, first let's start at the beginning:

Karst1, the main Admin, had about 240k Coins at his Econ bank. It was a bit big amount for me 2 days ago, so I though that I will pick Miner job and Hunter job to earn slowly cash too. He's a Farmer.

After some time, and some levels (30 Miner and 9 Hunter to be exact) I am looking at my bank and the amount is not even bigger than 20k! Damn, how is he doing it so fast?

And then I saw Weaponsmith job. Just by curiosity I checked the exp/coin earn by crafting weapons.. Oh my god, it's 6,000 job-exp (so it would be scaled up anyway, because levels would go up - per level you gain more exp/coins) and 6,000 coins per Diamond sword (prices for diamonds in shops are 2,000-2,800 coins each, so making 1 diamond sword is a bit high profit). I took 2 diamonds that I found at the start of my journey and I ran to the city - i took the Weaponsmith job, leaving my Miner and Hunter (i kinda miss it) jobs, and I made it..

1) I earned 12k~~
2) I bought 5 more diamonds
3) I earned shitload of coins and exp
4) repeated till all shops out of diamond stock
5) though about Golden swords (pretty high profit too)
6) bough all gold, made hundreds of golden swords
7) laughed so loud when Karst1 came at server and saw my question:
- How much do You have conis, Karst?
- 220k, and why? ; )
- That's not even half of what I've got..
- ??
- I've got 5,400,000 coins (i don't remember exactly)
- wuthowhaxxoromgwhatthefuck

Then he changed the Weaponsmith earnings, told me that I can have the cash in my bank BUT i've got to leave my job. So, I am level 1 Miner that is so fucking rich that can buy half of the infinite minecraft generating world.

--

I feel now same as I felt on Juntalis server (or whoever server that was). I farmed my cash and lvls by farming.. on killing other players. 3 jobs = earnings*3 each job had it own so it was pretty fast money

--

anybody willing to play at survival 1.8.1 - 176.31.208.93 gets one of these:

i think that there will be enough diamond swords s;)
Last edited by Saint; Oct 29, 2011 at 05:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
So, today I found out a nice trick at that server I am playing.

But, first let's start at the beginning:

Karst1, the main Admin, had about 240k Coins at his Econ bank. It was a bit big amount for me 2 days ago, so I though that I will pick Miner job and Hunter job to earn slowly cash too. He's a Farmer.

After some time, and some levels (30 Miner and 9 Hunter to be exact) I am looking at my bank and the amount is not even bigger than 20k! Damn, how is he doing it so fast?

And then I saw Weaponsmith job. Just by curiosity I checked the exp/coin earn by crafting weapons.. Oh my god, it's 6,000 job-exp (so it would be scaled up anyway, because levels would go up - per level you gain more exp/coins) and 6,000 coins per Diamond sword (prices for diamonds in shops are 2,000-2,800 coins each, so making 1 diamond sword is a bit high profit). I took 2 diamonds that I found at the start of my journey and I ran to the city - i took the Weaponsmith job, leaving my Miner and Hunter (i kinda miss it) jobs, and I made it..

1) I earned 12k~~
2) I bought 5 more diamonds
3) I earned shitload of coins and exp
4) repeated till all shops out of diamond stock
5) though about Golden swords (pretty high profit too)
6) bough all gold, made hundreds of golden swords
7) laughed so loud when Karst1 came at server and saw my question:
- How much do You have conis, Karst?
- 220k, and why? ; )
- That's not even half of what I've got..
- ??
- I've got 5,400,000 coins (i don't remember exactly)
- wuthowhaxxoromgwhatthefuck

Then he changed the Weaponsmith earnings, told me that I can have the cash in my bank BUT i've got to leave my job. So, I am level 1 Miner that is so fucking rich that can buy half of the infinite minecraft generating world.

--

I feel now same as I felt on Juntalis server (or whoever server that was). I farmed my cash and lvls by farming.. on killing other players. 3 jobs = earnings*3 each job had it own so it was pretty fast money

--

anybody willing to play at survival 1.8.1 - 176.31.208.93 gets one of these:

i think that there will be enough diamond swords s;)

just joined the guys are nice gave me 20k
from the spawn moment

hahah
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Originally Posted by yura101 View Post
just joined the guys are nice gave me 20k
from the spawn moment

hahah

Yeah, I did it, Englandkirkland here. ; )

server is experiencing some problems with Skeletons (after skele hits you, server crashes) so we have to wait in patience till someone fixes that. :C
I remember the when i first tried this game,it was complicated at first,but as i went on i fell in love with it <3
Fruits
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Gonna try come join your server

I am glad You make it to the member position. ; )
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post

I'm really in love with the Medieval city on my minecraft server <3 It's still just 10-15& done.

Is that moon in a texture pack?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES