Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

we could only know how frequent they are if one of us had been in a different clan for a long time

I was merely answering his question. Still confused?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Pwned. ;]
Next?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I don't know... 4 posts since August...
If you join, will you post? Or will you just join and never come back here again?
Do it in a couple of weeks. That way everyone can fight in it.
And, it could have been better explained, but you did a good job.
Shit.
I don't have any replays of me left. They all got deleted when I cleaned my computer.
uhm, someone make an epic start... :3
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
post your replays in this thread (1 per member) and i will make a lil vid tomorrow, i fixed full version of fraps and tested some vegas and stuff.

do you want cell-shading or regular shading?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
success! im winning!!!