Ranking

one of my better lee sin games

Tryndamere was retarded and tried going all-in at lvl 1 even though he was running teleport and not ignite, what a silly boy. Snowballed straight from there. xD

(Also it was funny watching him rage in chat because he couldn't ult while I ulted him and then executed with Q)
I'm guessing he was new to Tryndamere or at least had never versed a Lee Sin as Tryndamere because he kept waiting until his hp bar was extremely low before ulting and I just killed him with Q+E+Hydra combo all the time lol
You're supposed to to maximize the effectiveness of your ult. But you have to know your opponent's damage output and the amount you can take to even pull off that shit.

If I'm good with any champion, it's Tryndamere. I just get bored spamming him after 30 games.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post

i shat my pants
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
So......two time champions? ok then.

what?!?!

the other one is apparantly some alt skin to an exisitng champion so no, not at all 2 time champions, idk how u got the idea from the video that the other guy got anything to do with time aswell.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
what?!?!

the other one is apparantly some alt skin to an exisitng champion so no, not at all 2 time champions, idk how u got the idea from the video that the other guy got anything to do with time aswell.

*cough*zilean*cough*

Also, totally ezreal voice actor.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games