Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm going to request a texture set.
In your opinion, who makes the best looking grunge texture sets. I'm looking for something sharp, shaded, and grungey. I have 30k, soon to be 50k if I sell my quicksilver force. Maybe if you'd like to suggest awesome texture artists that are just good all around? I want my clan to have some sort of input into this set, because I intend to stick with this set for a long time, to get recognized rather than changing forever.
lol, ok, i dont think i will be able to do this, i had a go at doing it, and for some reason the music isnt coming up, so it will be crap if i make it...

at least i... (sort of ) had a go, a very short one
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
A big fat ugly troll named Cazrules had sex with his own bum and Fezch joined in while RDC Butthurt from hardcore secks. Then Coloo fucked himself with a large chunk of his awesomeness. 5mins. later Snorlaxen grabbed a dildo and made a clusterfuck of himself whilst fezch films it. Fezch enjoys this sight and faps hard as usual and corey turns into a troll and faps to the sight of The billy goats gruff being a ass for fezch to fuck. Then CazRules's dick falls off, and snorlaxen uses it as a pancake spatula for breakfast. The next day Fezch found out that he gave syphillis to Snorlaxen so he showed snorlaxen this site www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com snolaxen enjoyed the site so much he had a nose orgasm and jizzes in his pants, he had to clean his jocks in his mobile RDC faps alot aswell as fezch's favorite Mcdonalds drive through wibblethon. coloo, one time, sucked my inverted penis, which is impossible because coloo has no tongue. So fezch did it instead, and, finding it rather tasty,
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
In uTi, a clan that I became Leader in, mod changes happened quite a lot, but this was because of a "test" that Warbanana and Mrama pulled off. Then, in Nano, which was the remnants of uTi, the mods never changed until PlayaJ left.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Coloo had posted in between, but I had removed it.
As for having no members after this, I think that may be the way to go.
So far, we have gone from no members after the "Big Leave", as I am now calling it, to having a tonne of inactive members. Getting rid of all of these inactive people will give me a better idea of how many people I am going to need to be looking for in-game. (and yes, that is right, I am going to be going in-game. About a week from now.)
shut the fuck up, this is the recruitment centre, we already have a random discussion thread.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
sup
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.