i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

actually yea

Right now, I'm more into fps games, but I switch around alot

thank that fact that I am playing toribash
GIMP IS A PIMP!
well thats what i have been doing being kind but what i get is "FUCK OFF BEGGER"where I am not even begging.....lol....btw thx for the second chance!
So much things happen while you gone, Llama leaving, Uric went inactive, many event and tourneys are hosted, also there will be a clan video too sooner, and like Murm said, Murm himself, Rutten, and Cretor is in charge now, see this if you haven't.
Anyway, welcome back qq5!
Im still getting used to all these forum posting rules,so idk how bad what you done was but i say second chance for the fact you seem kinna cool
Always respond any kind of thing with a positive way even if they are annoying, treat them with respect and they will do the same to you.

Just relax and do what you gotta do for the good of Piratez dont do it because you want a promotion and such, you will get what you want, trust me.

second chance!
yeah thx for that advice I might never Ever now admit this mistake again and Thx to all who gave me a second chance.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Always respond any kind of thing with a positive way even if they are annoying, treat them with respect and they will do the same to you.

Just relax and do what you gotta do for the good of Piratez dont do it because you want a promotion and such, you will get what you want, trust me.

second chance!

i agree.sometimes its hard and people do take the piss though,this my first thread in wibbles,at first people only had negative things to say,but after a whille when they see its not working they stfu..
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=158850
read through it when you get time and you'll see what i mean,it is kinna funny i will admit