Toribash

first game ziggs ever

3rd game

Playing ziggs feels wonderful, like I'm looking at the map from above and just deciding what I want to be where. So much control.
Last edited by Hyde; May 8, 2015 at 12:28 PM.
Hoss.
First ranked games give you about 20 LP each. They start to calm down after a bit.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
First ranked games give you about 20 LP each. They start to calm down after a bit.

actually it should be way above 20.

and u should only loose like the half of what u win, depending how ur placements were.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
lol majority of my games I get grade S :^)

Pretty sure it rates you depending on how you played on that champion compared to every other Blitzcrank player. So even though your kda might look nice, comparing to other Blitzcranks they probably have more kill participation or more assists or something.

The problem with using kda to rate your score is that, once you're ahead, kills you earn are more a failure of the opponent than any indication of your ability. Anybody can get kills when they are ahead, it should be your opponent's desperation that causes them to stop turtling and give you the chance for those kills.

Plus, it's a waste to accompany a vayne that has become a 1 person murderball. Better to roam to help jungle and mid and keep a loose eye on her than babysit a person who can 1v3.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

character mastery?!?!?

i think the only way u cant get an s is to lose tbh, i dont deserve it all the time
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Fnatic vs SKT was literally the best game of the year so far.

Holy cow.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Fnatic vs SKT was literally the best game of the year so far.

Holy cow.

Unless they confirm the bug wasn't spectator only.
True. I doubt it was spectator only, because Yellowstar started looking at Reignover and shaking his head. I'm so salty about that, geez.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

4/3/19 as blitz, snowball ezreal, shut down the kat that was getting ahead, basically made enemy janna useless, made times square look like a broken lightbulb with how much of the map was lit up

still fucking a+

fucking done expecting champ mastery to give a fucking s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games