Toribash
Oh god.... Is it weird that the Toribash forums are checked by me more often than facebook? And this clan thread is just like when I check out my bae I think I have way way waaaayyy too much time on my hands :P .

Check Out My Totaly Cool Replay Thread

Originally Posted by SuBZ3 View Post
Oh god.... Is it weird that the Toribash forums are checked by me more often than facebook? And this clan thread is just like when I check out my bae I think I have way way waaaayyy too much time on my hands :P .

Not at all. I am often on the toribash forum checking the clan forum to see if anyone posted.
I also got the different organizations that I am subscribed to as well as the [fl0w] forum.
I still hope RMO becomes active again but there isn't really a lot of activity.

i am a bird now - Lil B

True words.. same to me. RMO is damn inactive but not as inactive as OLDA. Fireless tried to revive the org. But he's too inactive to revive an org at all.
I dont even check TTO anymore

It isnt active last time I checked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Sorry about my inactivity as of late. School has really caught up to me. I do look at the monk thread every 2 hours or so.
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Sorry about my inactivity as of late. School has really caught up to me. I do look at the monk thread every 2 hours or so.

It's the middle of summer, you got school?
Originally Posted by Static View Post
started last week and it sucks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001