Toribash
Screw you, I got freakin' socks.
Though, it's not orthodox Christmas yet, we're celebrating another holiday.

Happy Christmas n' stuff.
Last edited by Maylene; Dec 25, 2013 at 05:55 PM.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
My birthday is so close to christmas ( Dec 28th ) that I don't get anything.
All I get is a cake, and that's pretty much it.
I used to complain but, then I realised I make them spend over 700$ on my christmas gifts :P.
Maylene, I got some fuzzy socks :3

It's like this but yellow, with beads at the bottom.

Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
Screw you, I got freakin' socks.
Though, it's not orthodox Christmas yet, we're celebrating another holiday.

Happy Christmas n' stuff.

welcome to adult world, i've got t-shirt and eau de toilette, but thanks to enormous amount of food i can't complain.
...and this toilette water smells nice actually, might be handy.
Last edited by Scorpio; Dec 25, 2013 at 06:53 PM.
Originally Posted by Yoki View Post
So far I've gotten a 100$ gamestop gift card, 100$ from my grandmother, my ps4, and clothes.
#Ballin'
Probably getting more gamestop gift cards from other family members

Screw you ;-;
We didn't even really celebrate. Simply had a meal together with family.
Oh well. Not like I really care about it or anything.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Damn arthur , maylene and scorpio , i just notice that when you grow older that you don't get all the stuff i get or yoki . I also got socks and shuffle from my aunt , i forgot to say that , and from my mom i don't get something because she gonna spare it from my birthday , not that i am saying that i am poor but if i get now money i don't get an ps3 or xbox , and now my mom gonna spare it till my birthday. I can understand it but it's hard to explain to you guy's . Anyway , everybody is mad because of my school grades , i shall try to use more time to study , i hate to study but it's my future . I love you guy's but i am realy addicted on my laptop . Now after vacation i gonna spend more time to study if i have a test or something . also , i feel weird since monday because sunday my grandmother her brother died and he helped me with reading note's ;_; , he played accordeon , i will miss him , but now since everybody is talking about the dead i am getting scared to die , i don't wanna die ;_; , i wish i can stay for ever in this world , but yeh , i understand that we come and go . But i am 15 and i already feel old , i mean , i am afraid to be old , but yeh , thats normal , about 1 month and 1-2 weeks i turn 16 ( date = 5 february) , so i will have a sweet 16 , then next 2 year i am 18 , then i have to learn for my exam for driving a car , then i have to work , no more laptop every day . Good news is that i can do sex , but w/e , i first gonna learn now because thats more worth then a girl , if i don't have a job i can't have money , and if i have no money i have nothing . I also wanna have a girl that can work later . Alright , maybe i realy will leave nao , idk but realy , i have to spend more time for school . It's my fault that i am addicted to you guy's , you guy's are funny to talk with . In school i don't say a lot .Anyway , i am realy happy with my new headphone . I have to thank my aunt for that . Sorry for huge text , but yeh , Idk if you guy's love me :l , but you guy's are my best virtual friends , in real life my friends are different , they are more boy's who hang out with girls , i guess that i am a bit unsocial . Alright , i shall stop spamming this huge text also i have to show you a song , i maybe like metal but that doesn't mean i don't like rock or another songs with guitar , i learned that it's not only about one genre , if you listen more genre's of music you can find new songs you like . Like dubstep or dj , i swear it , i like it , maybe i argumented about rea instrument and dj , music = music , but yeh , this time we have technology , in the time frm the 60,s 70,s ,80,s we did't had that much technology , okay , i also like some r&b again , music is getting better on tv , But alright , enjoy this song
I got nfs rivals from my brother. And we just ended up playing it for like 6 hours xD frikken amazing game. Anyway. Maylene, I got socks too x3 but funny thing is. They're cool socks. And they are so soft.. But anyway. Happy christmas erryburdy and I hope you all had an amazing day yesterday <3

~will be innactive for a bit.. Maybe
Came to brag about my shit.
In total, my entire Christmas costed 914$.
Got 350$ in game stop gift cards and cash.
my ps4 was 400$, and my launch pad that im getting in January is 164$.
total: 914$.
Sorry Arthur. Even so, this is probably my last Christmas that I get shit since I'm turning 17 in 2 more days.
Also I got drunk over my families christmas party and knocked over a potted plant full of water on my aunts carpet.
So props for that.
Last edited by Yoki; Dec 26, 2013 at 07:29 AM.