Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Shmevin, he was already double clanning with [one] back when they weren't official. It was sort of like a joke asking when he was already there.

anyway it's a yes from me.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by Tune View Post
Past Clans: Well yes I have had a few past clans but I am very changed since I last applied for any clan. I am willing to apply and stay in this one.

Tune, is this going to be the case? Because it looks like you havent learned your lesson 14 clans ago...

Also Im sorry Kronos. I had no idea about this until you and Bloob showed the past submissions...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just want to wait for final answers from Kronoslord, Nadhif, and Leaph, then I will feel relieved, and that's what will determine whether i get into this clan or not
Oh yeah i'm fine with you getting a trial I just didn't think it was right that Lucent auto-invited you

Luc feel free to make a poll.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
maybe because I am Lucent's art and toribash teacher, and another one because I clanless, and he felt wanted to help me, I guess that's why
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Danzos: Yes...But it saddens me you applied for [one] when you were still in [coffee].

I was doubleclanning with one since Luce went inactive.
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
Shmevin, he was already double clanning with [one] back when they weren't official. It was sort of like a joke asking when he was already there.

anyway it's a yes from me.

Yea, that.
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Ah, didnt know. Anyways, Yes from me. sorry for mix up.

Alrightio
I can probably already count myself as an ally, since i doubt anyone has a shitload of stuff against me?
It's All About Expansion