Toribash
You want to compete against the whole clan?
Hahaha.

I'm in.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
I just got an idea O_O Three way clan war since the clan system is over we'll design a bracket and all the good shit
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
idk lacks orgnaisation, we needa catch up in irc sometime and talk to face to face.
Ive got exams atm so im trying to juggle lots of stuff (unsuccessfully) prehaps some othertime
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
idk lacks orgnaisation, we needa catch up in irc sometime and talk to face to face.
Ive got exams atm so im trying to juggle lots of stuff (unsuccessfully) prehaps some othertime

Anyone who wants the clan war hit me up on the skype, Agentmax1000

I have short hair and a serious derp face like this one
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Do you guys have twitter? I recently started using it again.

(Black guy moment) YO BRUH! Follow me on twitter, I is gonna follow you back (I never follow you back)

No but really I have one and I only use it as a promotional tool. I do follow back everyone of my friends so have no fear of that.

ALSO! check out my deviantart page at...

agentmax1000.deviantart.com

GO AND VISIT DAMMIT!
Max, your posts are always so chaotic and nonsensical, that it makes me think you're constantly high.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
Max, your posts are always so chaotic and nonsensical, that it makes me think you're constantly high.

Only sober about ever 4 posts. Every other one -looks around the room- huhuhuhuhuh
Got exams week. Had economics and french today. Economics went pretty good but french being the most annoying language there ever is going to screw up my future once. Alright, this exam didn't go too bad.. Guessing around a 5.5/10. Glad I can retake 2 exams every period.