Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think this should be stickied?
OH HELL YEAH!!! (yes)
1 Votes / 100.00%
NAH (no)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Congratulations Dkilla123, you've been accepted into [TPC]. The invite has been sent.

Please keep in mind that we hold maturity above all else. Be a good sport and have fun!
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
It hasn't been sent
-----
NvM I received it. Thank you
Last edited by PieGod; Jun 1, 2012 at 11:24 AM.
*Watches you look at my Signature*
join clan
Name: darthkade
Belt:blue
How often you play: once good session a day and hours on weekends.
Best mod:akido
Why you want to join: I want to experience battles were i can learn and win for my team.
What can you do for this clan: I can battle very well to win and send tc.
How you found out about this clan: i searched online for a clan that would accept me.
Infractions (current and expired): none
Extra:1. I may be a blue belt but i do kick butt 2 Noob clap is what i use to get my opponent in he place so i can win sorry if its a bad thing .
sorry i was fighting a white belt in my video only akido server i could find that was not full just showing off my moves
one thing how do i post replays i made the two
-----
hope i can get in being a blue belt
Last edited by darthkade; Jun 12, 2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
NOW join the Purple side neither light or dark :)
Hey Pie, nice clan war we had but you still keep on winning, imma train hard and fightt you again, good luck with the clan and requesting clan allies
Master of the arcane arts
Hey moncho, it was a fun war.

Although if we are to become clan allies it would need to beneficial. Our clans would need to interact more, and possibly do events together or war some more.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
I'm going to be gone this whole next week starting today, Saturday, and ending till next Sunday/Monday. Adios, family reunion here I come. (may be on later)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
My Application
Name:microdud6 Belt:White Belt How often do you play:Sometimes Best mod:swords2 Why you want join:Beacause i want a friendly clan What can you do for this clan:I can make it more popular How you found out about this clan:One day i was searching for a clan and i found this clan Infractions (current and expired):Extra:I like pumpkin pie I haven't saved any replays yet