Toribash
Originally Posted by Mystery800 View Post
what about all the classics like snake, meteroids, sonic the hedgehog, all those old sega and Atari games? anyone miss those?

sonic *.* i have sonicXD and really enjoy it :

you can play sonic tails knuckles amy etc
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I bet you're still on Mercury?

Nope, I got to Earth or Uranus or something. If you check my Steam, I have a good 23.4 hrs on that game. I also bought some in game money and got Banshee. Banshee is fun as hell btw, but the game in general just got pretty boring.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I've just been playing Mass effect, already got like 5 hours into that. It's amazing, especially when you're all slick, nice and paragon to people.

Though I HATE the combat mechanics, and the A.I of your squad members, they're just fucking stupid! they run into enemy fire, a rocket is launched at them, and they dieee, it's so annoying, then as shepard, I have to run for my live beacause they died and like 9+ geth soldiers, shock troopers, idk, ale chasing me.

Another annoying thing is that they don't go into cover, they just stand there shooting.

About all the classics, I loved Pandemonium on PSX. One of the best platformers I've ever played. From the atari/sega genesis/super nintendo, well, I had a Sega Genesis, but it was a polish variation called 'Pegasus'. First game I played on that, ever. Was Super Mario Bros, yes, the first one.

No, I'm sure there were Nintendos and all, but it was like 2002-2003 and I just didn't know there was a Nintendo; I only knew about Atari 2600 and Commodore, Playstations, and ofcourse, my 'Pegasus'. Don't judge me, I was like 4, or 3.
Last edited by Metriakon; May 14, 2013 at 06:01 AM.
I love the Mass Effect series. I've put about 16 hours into the first game, 26 hours into the second game and god knows how many times I've played 3...
Paragon ftw Renegade is just too scumbag for me.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Aaaaah, heel yea I finally fixed my desktop. I can play games again

I feel so happy now.

SMITE marathon go.

Btw do you guys recommend far cry 3 or bioshock infinite more (and why)? If none then what game should i get next?

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Bioshock infinite is the game that will get you brain fucked at the end, and not the bad way.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.