Toribash
What is Soa? I mean.. What anime is that?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by raihan12 View Post
What is Soa? I mean.. What anime is that?

Sword Art Online and it's actually really good. Not sure why he said it was shit :/
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Started Toradora.
(side note: SOA is shit).

You're treading dangerous territory by calling SOA shit. You'll need it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Let Powas have his own opinions(Leave Powas alone!), it's really up to personal preferences.

I, for one, enjoy SAO a lot.

Edit: And I've started watching K. Only saw ep1 in 480 because that's what I found. I try to imagine seeing it in 1080p..... *droool*
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Just started watching K on Animax, looks like the 2nd episode has been out.
And also maybe you guys forgot this anime, just re watching The Law of Ueki. Still cool as always.
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
EDIT: Oh my... Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne is pretty bad in terms of storyline. Disappointing artwork, too. I think I will follow the series for a few episodes to see if it gets better. If not, I'm just going to drop it.

I dunno broseph. Them mouths remind me an awful lot of shook's comics. And wincest sister. Never turn your back on a wincest sister.

On a related note: YAY I CAN WATCH ANIME AGAIN :>
Just started watching Medaka Box season 2
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Want to download Accel world.. Maybe interesting..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Started watching SAO, gonna have to take a break cause I'm going to no-internet lands (a.k.a. old person's home), but damn it's nice. It's been a while since I've watched an anime that wasn't explicitly over the top ecchi that kept me interested.

And Campione! doesn't seem that bad :s Only saw 2 episodes, but it's certainly not as hentai-ish as people made it sound.

And I'm definitely watching Little Busters. Saw the first episode, instantly enjoyed it. It reminds me oddly of Haruhi, but a more mature tone overall... slightly... except at certain times... but ye, it's not memorable as in "omg i remember this one scene :OOO" but more like, "wow, this was an incredibly memorable half hour which I don't remember what exactly took place, but it felt nice." Which is nice.