Toribash
cool, hang out in our irc and get to know us so we can make a decision. Also, we'd prefer it if you filled out the application form.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma

Belt: Blue Belt I think 224 Gi?

References: Mathias

Replays/Art: I make YouTube videos, and I can also make logos.

Favourite mod: Aikido, Mushu

Why you wish to join: I want to join because I would love to help out the clan, and I also have YouTube I could advertise the clan on. I also can make logos so that is a plus. I'm pretty experienced, I'm active, and I have been in previous clans.

Why we should let you join: Like I said I can win Tournaments and represent the clan, I can also make logos and videos for the clan.

Do you have access to IRC?: IRC? I have skype if that is what you mean.

Past history: I left Agility and almost made it into Nitro then got denied.

I would love to be apart of the team and I hope you put my application into consideration!
I read the application but it doesn't seem to have told us anything about you. Oh well, hop into our IRC channel and say hi. We'll get to know you there as much as possible.
Originally Posted by Fishhh View Post

Belt: Blue Belt I think 224 Gi?

References: Mathias

Replays/Art: I make YouTube videos, and I can also make logos.

Favourite mod: Aikido, Mushu

Why you wish to join: I want to join because I would love to help out the clan, and I also have YouTube I could advertise the clan on. I also can make logos so that is a plus. I'm pretty experienced, I'm active, and I have been in previous clans.

Why we should let you join: Like I said I can win Tournaments and represent the clan, I can also make logos and videos for the clan.

Do you have access to IRC?: IRC? I have skype if that is what you mean.

Past history: I left Agility and almost made it into Nitro then got denied.

I would love to be apart of the team and I hope you put my application into consideration!

Why are you still in Brothers of Agility if you're applying here, buddy
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Join date: I joined toribash somewhere in 2008 on an account called rrrrrrie

Belt: Currently 4TH dan black belt, however my account rrrrrrie and rrrrrrie25 were both 2nd dan black belt as well if my memory isn’t lying to me

References: Mathias told me I should join [sigma] a few times

Replays/Art: I lost all the art textures that I’ve made, I’m not the best whoever I did sell one of my heads for like 7k and a set I made for 35k. I don’t enjoy doing art/textures anymore though
A few replays that I have on my computer are attached at the end of the post.

Favourite mod: My favourite mod as a competitive mod is probably aikidobigdojo.tbm because that’s the mod in which I acquire the most skills. But I prefer to play fun random mods.

Why you wish to join: I want to join the clan for the simple reason that people in it seem really chill, I only know phail and mathias but I think giving me the chance to join the clan will give me a chance to meet the players who don’t come in-game so often.

Why we should let you join: You should let me join because I can offer good humour and positive vibes. I’m also a GM if that helps in anyway.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes, I even started joining the #sigma channel

Past history: I’ve had 2 forum infractions but that’s about it. I just joined one clan about like 2 years ago or something can’t exactly remember, was some very random clan. Since then I’ve been clanless

Real life Name: My name is Georges, probably the most boring name, I know

Past positions of power: Well I’m currently a GameMaster but that’s the only position of power that I have had

Other: I’m hot
Attached Files
goo1.rpl (177.7 KB, 7 views)
grr2.rpl (298.0 KB, 6 views)
4401.rpl (386.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by LeB3ast; Feb 5, 2015 at 11:45 PM.
hi

Belt: 2nd dan black belt, 2,450 qi

References: nobody oops

Replays/Art: one time, i drew a really good pony:

Favourite mod: aikidobigdojo, i used to run bet servers using thaat mod and it's pretty much the only mod i've ever invested any time into playing.

Why you wish to join: yall have some pretty funky players and you are pretty active, in irc as well as both forums and ingame. i've spoken a bit to a couple of the members and they seem pretty cool, and that's just about what i look for in a clan.

Why we should let you join: i can offer sigma good humour alongisde 2 years of experience behind me. i am also very aesthetically pleasing so that is an upside for you all.

Do you have access to IRC?: yah, i use it quite a lot but since i don't have a clan i normally lurk in #toribash or #events which are not very active.

Past history: got some infractions and bans for useless posts and stuff and a couple more after siku and eason decided to hate me. hooray

i've been in (fishy), (banned), which is now (banned_o) and [ae] before, i created (banned) in 2013, it stayed active for a few months then i took a break from tb and it died. after about a year of clanless banter i joined aether, they were pretty cool but i left to make my own clan, (fishy) with vitta. after i "took the clan too seriously", vitta left and fishy died. rip.

Real life Name: my name's joe.

Past positions of power: 2x clan leader

Other: i don't really like capital letters or ryan