Toribash
Dunno, maybe something art-related.
and Viper, why don't we try making a clan picture, or maybe that clan video you've been waiting to start since forever.
Well, an art event would be good as theres already a event for replaymaking.
But why dont you make a video making event and you get a video and you will host an event?
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
For that we need replays. But we could make some.
Or we could do a simple ladder event with a cool prizes and and enteing fee.
32 players x 2.5k each is 80k plus some tc from our bank equal 2 very nice items for prize and a rk-mma tournament.
-----
That video contest is a good idea to... But idk how many people can make videos... So event would be for a small number of users. I would go for classic ladder event and we should try to get some replays for that video. We coud make a permanent thread in replay section and post there so we don't flood this page ;) And all selrcted replayz go in the first post of the thread so it's easier to collect them for the video.
-----
And did cozzakill die or somthing!? I kinda miss his comments
Last edited by Insanity; Dec 11, 2012 at 07:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Alexsin View Post
For that we need replays. But we could make some.
Or we could do a simple ladder event with a cool prizes and and enteing fee.
32 players x 2.5k each is 80k plus some tc from our bank equal 2 very nice items for prize and a rk-mma tournament.
-----
That video contest is a good idea to... But idk how many people can make videos... So event would be for a small number of users. I would go for classic ladder event and we should try to get some replays for that video. We coud make a permanent thread in replay section and post there so we don't flood this page ;) And all selrcted replayz go in the first post of the thread so it's easier to collect them for the video.
-----
And did cozzakill die or somthing!? I kinda miss his comments

I think we should make a clan video though. Not like a video contest, just a clan video.
Each one of us submit two replays or so. Who do we have thats artistic?

And Cozzakilll D:
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
The video replays part is supposed to for us the clan. I diden't mean it rwlated to an event. I meant to make place in replays where we, the clan, posts replays. I'll try to make the thread when i get home and start collecting replays. is it not a good idea?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Alexsin View Post
The video replays part is supposed to for us the clan. I diden't mean it rwlated to an event. I meant to make place in replays where we, the clan, posts replays. I'll try to make the thread when i get home and start collecting replays. is it not a good idea?

We'd have to do them here, or through PM.

You can't make a clan events thread about that. Erth'll get mad. Clan events are for multiple clans to partake in.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Oh great!
I can't wait for the clan video!
I'll be making replays and will be posting them!
And what kind of replays is for the video?
Madman? Tricking? Spar? Parkour? Or what?
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
Any ideas for a forum event?

If I may I post .. You can start a caricature contest (: , that may be a good event
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit