Toribash
Well there's actually a lot of goats on the island, A LOT! Also saw a few wallabies and kangaroos on the island too, just not as many as I saw goats.
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Hey guys, so here's a short video of different things I saw on the trip that I was vacating. Specifically, and adventure on Middle Percy Island. Here's the video:

If you wanna know more about the island etc, visit their website. Apart from that, if you'd like to know anything about the trip, just ask.

Seems like an amazing place where to take a breath of fresh hair a few weeks,must visit it one day,i'm sure you got a lot of fun there :P
Well there's actually a lot of goats on the island, A LOT! Also saw a few wallabies and kangaroos on the island too, just not as many as I saw goats.

What about dinosaurs ? Did you see any of those ?
Wolololololo
What dinosaurs? Just because Australia is well-known for the crazy dangerous wildlife, doesn't mean we live with dinosaurs. Did see a snake too though, was sitting on a big rock and it was slithering up behind me when my brother spotted it and I jumped right off the rock.
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
I could totally imagine you guys going without any guidance into the wilderness and get murdered my a tree frog.

Lol

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
What about dinosaurs ? Did you see any of those ?

I see an Velociraptor, the last time I went to a place like that xddd
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
What dinosaurs? Just because Australia is well-known for the crazy dangerous wildlife, doesn't mean we live with dinosaurs. Did see a snake too though, was sitting on a big rock and it was slithering up behind me when my brother spotted it and I jumped right off the rock.

This.

Australia is just a big death trap
Yeah, it honestly is that way. We had a Danish exchange student with us, you can see him throughout the video, and at the end, he's the guy shaking the tree with all the butterflies going crazy. He told me that literally everything here is bigger and more deadly. Quite amusing if you ask me.

On a side note, welcome Deadmau5!
Originally Posted by Deadmau5 View Post
We made it! Thanks for welcome/invite! You'll be seeing me around a lot more often now.

Welcome to the clan, feel free to chat with us in our almost not dead Irc and/or give Sparky your Skype and chat with us there
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by Deadmau5 View Post
We made it! Thanks for welcome/invite! You'll be seeing me around a lot more often now.

As Cheetah has said, we've got our clan IRC channel #Vibe. If you've got Skype and would like to be in the group on it, we can arrange that too.