Toribash
Swearing at the everyone isn't going to make things better.
Now, settle the fuck down you fucking cuntmonkies.
Reading a lot of the posts and I mainly have oen thing to say:
Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Fuck this shit. SyN isn't the same. When i joined everything was chill, but when i got back half of you grew into cocky fucking assholes, especially you adrian. Back the fuck off and let kevin talk. Most of you don't give a shit about the clan. It's not a family, its a fucking ball of hatred.

So how 'bout this.

Everyone shut the fuck up unless your kevin.

How dare you say we don't give a shit about the clan? You left because you were butthurt about Box not letting your friends join. So shut up about "giving a shit" about the clan. You're almost as cocky as the rest of us so don't think better of yourself. Oh and I'm an "oldschooler" of the clan, joining before it was a offical, and I have been taken off the list of the people allowed to accept cw invites, so I'm going to say that being an oldschooler in the clan doesn't mean shit, so stop bitching.
I agree with the last point you have though, shut the fuck up.
Last edited by Lorrtex; Nov 8, 2011 at 09:34 AM.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by trikbank View Post
I'm never said I was quitting, I just had to focus for a few days, and now I'm back.
But seriously?
I'm still trikskier. Like this is fucking bullshit. You can invite me into the clan.

You've been banned on like 3 different occasions since you were a member in this clan, it astounds me the fact that you're still considered a member, just be grateful they're willing to invite you back after the ban expires. You're not entitled to everything.
-----
Originally Posted by trikbank View Post
You're fucking stupid.
If our leader had any kind of a back bone, shit would get done around here. He's not treated or regarded with respect, and he doesn't do shit to help the clan. Sure, he's a nice kid, but he isnt any different from us. Christ, English isn't even his first language.
Seriously let me in, because this is the last fucking straw. Stop hating on sham, he didn't do anything to you.
Box, you dumb redneck hick, go provoke some other fucking hillbilly.

>implying of you left it'd be a bad thing
Last edited by Facade; Nov 8, 2011 at 01:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what am i doing here
Fachry agree with what facade said

Trik :You've been banned for scamming, not useless posting.
Kevin can kick you whenever he like.
He's the leader.
Respect kevin authority

Edit
kevin : now i can change people's rank in tori clan
Last edited by Fachry; Nov 8, 2011 at 02:40 PM.
hayz : Fachry is kewl and i like him(in a non-gay way)
Why you go on with this guys? D:

ever since I joines this clan ive had a very good time and I would like to keep it that way. It will be better if no1 gets kicked, especially for a stupid reason.

About trik and sham...guys stop cursing so much that makes you guys look like ragefaggits which is not good.

/offtopic
i miss dilt
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
dildo is currently busy, Last i contacted him was on facebook. and leaves a message
"Enjoy SyN Without me "
we rub a mexican monkey
Fachry, I didn't even scam...
It was a misunderstanding so whatever.
Plus, this clan isn't working well at all.
There is too much friction, and there needs to be some authority.
Fachry, how can I respect his authority when he has none?