Toribash
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
No fluxpony can not post here, if he posts here I will leave this clan. He spread lies about me in the '' my littles ponies '' clan thread with his friend. So no, I don't want an enemy of me to post in my clan. Fuzeboy23 also did the same thing and he is supposed to be on my side, wtf? Read this page and next one

Interesting message from fluxpony. He is not our friend.

I was quitting Ethr before it was cool
Last edited by LagSwitch; Feb 14, 2013 at 10:21 PM.
NOODLE ARMS
Wolid never was anything.

Just a thin air and as someone put some LSD in your morning cereal so it
was just one big hallucination.

You're been tripping for some time already.

:P

fuck
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
I'll stop it before it gets too big. Flux can't post here because there is too much hate, and no one like ponies. It's not that hard to see. Lag doesn't like flux, hobo doesn't, Iso doesn't, ave doesn't, and I not very happy with him either after seeing that "My clan is terrible.".

Plus leaving 2 days into a membership isn't the best way to be friends.

Any more posts asking anything about this will be deleted. PM me for more information.

You forgot me silly =P. i tried to be good with flux, but the pony talk made me hate that pony. Also, nice clan hopping flux, go get a life :3. I am not mean to many people, but I wanna get some anger out . Flux, you are very annoying, happy you can't post here, you think you are really cool how we all hate you (fuze likes you cause he likes ponies) but the diff is, fuze knows not to be annoying and act like a 3 year old and in a good amount of posts, he doesn't say anything about ponies. Flux is a big brony who jerks to the sight of a pony. Gtfo, pm me if you can't, you are annoying and we told you to shut about ponies and you kept going. You don't respect us, we won't respect you

Ahhh, refreshing
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Feels good to let it out, doesn't it?

DERP YOU IN YOUR MOUTH YOU DERP!!! ^O^
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Also Inferno told me to say this in here, but anyone want to have a war with my clan for funzies?
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
To me fluxpony don't need stop to post, i aren't defending anyone, i just think if he don't make nothing to annoy someone, he can still posting.
About all this Flux stuff, it needs to stop here.
He's been banned from posting here. So you all need to stop talking about him.
As you all can remember, I was the one who disliked him the most. If I can put it aside, then you all can.

Now then. Manly: If we're going to war, we should do it soon before I have to go train. ;) So I can be in a war for once.
Feels good to let it out, doesn't it?

Also Inferno told me to say this in here, but anyone want to have a war with my clan for funzies?

So you guys can get your asses handed to you?
k.
You know it, plus I tend to do stupid things when I am bored.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS