yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Insult market squad members 'ey? I never did anything of the sort. I stated my opinion in the thread and I backed it up. When others were critical of my opinion I, in turn, defended it and became critical of their opinion. I act the same here as I act in any other board, you'd know that if you ever logically challenged me in an argument. It's quite obvious you don't understand the principles and rules of the discussion board.
I don't have any problem with your attitude, I do however, have a problem with your behaviour. You come to our board and attempt to regulate the behaviour of our members in our stickied threads.
If you weren't looking to start a fight then why bother arguing? You don't avoid fights by provoking your opponent.

For the last time, I am not trying to regulate this clan. I am already regulating MFR. Also, just chill nao, whatever, dont be so uptight, if we lay back, we can get along more easily...
shit theres nothing we can do now. sorry reek come back in a couple of days and we will get this fixed . because hopefully you have learned your lesson not to mess with rutten...
its like bringing a knife to a nuclear war
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Personally, all I see within Rutten is ignorance, and negativity. Rutten, you know, I have been around longer than you, and what I learned is, that you can only gain one's respect by being nice to them. You; take everything too seriously and too literate, which causes constant conflict between people. Why should I get out, now seriously. Do not say I am the one causing the havoc here...
What makes you think I want your respect? Or anyone elses for that matter? I don't live to please other people, I live to serve myself. Why should you get out? Because this aren't your forums, and because as a moderator of these forums I told you too. You're the one causing havoc by continuing this conversation.