Ranking
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
easy fix for both ur problems.

dont buy RP at all, its a waste to a company that lost his charm after several mistakes they did quite recent.

i've probably spent over 600€ on this game, up until to the point they did stuff i really disliked. (not staying on the site of the players, going the money wise path , escpially with chroma packs)
i would honestly suggest everyone to not buy RP anymore due to the way riot is going, maybe, hopefully, it gets better one day. (helping the players out instead of staying on the company - money side, making chroma packs as a reward for champion mastery etc. etc.)

but thats just my opinion about that topic, as rawwrh already said, he's not one of the people who cant/want/do play alot, in that case i would actually suggest a diffrent game. but everyone their's. what would the world be without opinions.

Wait a second... you want a company, an entity that was thought up, designed, and created to facilitate the creation of money... to not make content to try to make money? And then advocate not paying money for content to try to make them give content away for free... on a free to play game? Meanwhile, this company is going out of it's way to design and create it's own network of servers to improve latency for it's playerbase... and you want it to do MORE?

I'm gonna just let that soak in a little bit.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Wait a second... you want a company, an entity that was thought up, designed, and created to facilitate the creation of money... to not make content to try to make money? And then advocate not paying money for content to try to make them give content away for free... on a free to play game? Meanwhile, this company is going out of it's way to design and create it's own network of servers to improve latency for it's playerbase... and you want it to do MORE?

Yea, you insensitive assholes. Riot has children to feed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wait, they're actually gonna make new servers? After so many years, it's finally gonna happen?

Or are they pulling off more bs again?

Don't get me wrong, I like Riot.

If you truly want to support them, buy RP and do whatever the fuck you want with it. It's your money. But in the case that you just wanna take advantage of the fact that League is a FREE GAME, and everything excluding cosmetics can be obtained just by playing the game, then please don't waste RP.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
They announced a couple months back that they were making their own private network of servers to try to deal with lag.

Though to be fair, lag might not be fixed by it anyways, as the issue is that America is divided up between ISPs, and they're competing like children and avoiding each other, so connections are almost never efficient if they're past a certain distance because, to connect point A to B, they go to point D instead of C, because C is owned by X company instead of their own Y company, despite C being more efficient.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So apparently I get ~80 ping on EUW, ~110 on NA, and ~30 on LAN. I get better ping on EUW than I get on NA...
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

i didnt said i want all off that, i said that could be possibilites to be a company that everyone loves.
neither do i need/want/ask for any free content, since its already alright the way it is.

i just meant it in a way, that they made some descisions (as the chroma skins) that i absolutley disagree with, with what the cost/work efficency is to what the outcome/prize is.
also the drama about the spectate faker stream.

they sure do alot which is GREAT for the esport community, i dont want to deny that in any way. but they did some things that just destroyed it for me and so i dont support them anymore in that certain aspect.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken

New Champion Mastery thing is cool, I got grade S first game with it wew

Also you know you're bad at smiting when the Thresh steals baron with a flay, that was fucking hilarious.
Haha yeah; the chapion mastery took me by surprise. Just played a ranked tryndamere game and got an A-.

Followed up with a ranked vayne game and won first match of gold promos with a C+. haha