Ranking
That's why you spend money on League?

Ok.

I never offended you previously, but you did to me. That I cannot accept.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
That's why you spend money on League?

Ok.

I never offended you previously, but you did to me. That I cannot accept.

So that I can play who I want to play when I want to play them instead of grinding it down to buy them. Do I also buy champions with Ip? Yea sure when ever I can.

Anyway, chromo pack fizz looks pretty good. Orange is probably the best.

---------------------------
furthermore I apologize for the offensive comment. My mistake.
Last edited by RAWWRH; May 5, 2015 at 03:23 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Orange is indeed the best. But chroma packs are a waste on some champions who already have recolors.
My Replays
Orange is indeed the best. But chroma packs are a waste on some champions who already have recolors.

I feel rek sai would be a great champ for chroma packs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can actually agree with you on that. Maybe a Gold Reksai or Green Reksai.
My Replays
I can actually agree with you on that. Maybe a Gold Reksai or Green Reksai.

A void rek sai think about that!
RedPanda won't fuck his dog

practicing jayce

I've been practicing my laning mechanics for the sake of no longer being shit in lane. My goal this season is to become good enough of a 1 trick pony to make it to at least mid diamond. As soon as I get through this ranked restriction that is
Hoss.
Holy fuck being ADC is easy in Bronze. Just keep right clicking your lane opponent and they just run away they don't even try to fight back hahahahah :'D

easy as 1, 2, 3

RP is for skins, summoner icons, bundles, and transfers. Everything else is a waste of RP.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Im not wasting 30 hours to get 6300 ip to play a champion I want to play now. I dont play the game enough for that shit.

Dont buy skins, dont need icons, bundles are only useful to me if I like EVERYTHING in it, and transfers are for nerds.

Im going to spend my damn money how ever I please.

easy fix for both ur problems.

dont buy RP at all, its a waste to a company that lost his charm after several mistakes they did quite recent.

i've probably spent over 600€ on this game, up until to the point they did stuff i really disliked. (not staying on the site of the players, going the money wise path , escpially with chroma packs)
i would honestly suggest everyone to not buy RP anymore due to the way riot is going, maybe, hopefully, it gets better one day. (helping the players out instead of staying on the company - money side, making chroma packs as a reward for champion mastery etc. etc.)

but thats just my opinion about that topic, as rawwrh already said, he's not one of the people who cant/want/do play alot, in that case i would actually suggest a diffrent game. but everyone their's. what would the world be without opinions.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I enjoy MOBAs, and out of the 3-4 I've tried this is my favorite. So thats why I still play this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]