Is AFK for first 13 minutes...

Deals more damage than entire team

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post

tournament rp came in today :)))))

Damn dude, thats enough rp to buy me yasuo >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If I hear that you're using rp to buy champs I'm going to kick you in the dick. I want you to know that rawwrh
RP is for skins, summoner icons, bundles, and transfers. Everything else is a waste of RP.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
If I hear that you're using rp to buy champs I'm going to kick you in the dick. I want you to know that rawwrh

Im not wasting 30 hours to get 6300 ip to play a champion I want to play now. I dont play the game enough for that shit.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
RP is for skins, summoner icons, bundles, and transfers. Everything else is a waste of RP.

Dont buy skins, dont need icons, bundles are only useful to me if I like EVERYTHING in it, and transfers are for nerds.

Im going to spend my damn money how ever I please.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Patience is key, young grasshopper. I own a whole bunch of 1350 and 3150 champions because I'm patient enough to buy a champion for free. I mean, I'm not telling you how to spend your money, but we can all agree that it's pretty much a waste.
My Replays
Is AFK for first 13 minutes...

Deals more damage than entire team

isnt that what ANNIE DOES
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Well that's actually a compliment for a person who is in Bronze V/IV. Don't know yet because got demoted from losing streak and go in promos again.
My Replays
Patience is key, young grasshopper. I own a whole bunch of 1350 and 3150 champions because I'm patient enough to buy a champion for free. I mean, I'm not telling you how to spend your money, but we can all agree that it's pretty much a waste.

Sorry, but I have a thing called a LIFE. Dont want to spend 2 weeks to get a champ.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]