Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I want to keep the Recycle Bin invisible to other members of TB. There is stuff in there from the Leet Chambers.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Hey AKP.
Like what we have done with the place? ^.^
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
16 years old is the age that anyone is allowed to have sex in New Zealand. If a 16 year old male has sex with an underage female, it is considered rape, even if the female was willing. If the male is underage, and the female is not, there is no penalty.
yeah, don't you call flipflops thongs, my friend went over to australia once, and she told me that a shopkeeper told her to take off her thong... she was worried about
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
lol, we should have a picture like the one in coloo's post, with our tori's sitting round a............ massive dildo, all looking at the.. camera?

anway, wouldn't that be awesome?

oh yeah, i almost forgot, i wan't this to happen, so.... BAWMP!
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*