Ranking
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
ALL ABOARD THE SKYPE HYPETRAIN

Did I really write Skype instead of SKT or did someone edit my post lol...
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Why ride a bench if you can ride the SKT HYPE-TRAIN?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I'm playin shaco since a while , it's pretty fun to troll with , but if you don't counterjungling at level 2 you're useless for the whole game...

Also , Leblanc ADC is OP AS FK !
http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...1?tab=overview
French Player, Old member of OFRO

Yeah, I thought I was missing a post or something. It didn't make any sense when I read it.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

But Joel finally got on D:
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
I'm playin shaco since a while , it's pretty fun to troll with , but if you don't counterjungling at level 2 you're useless for the whole game...

This is what happens when you counter jungle lvl 2. Took control of every buff (both red and blues) and just shut down Hecarim completely (he's a Diamond 5 main so I felt pretty good about beating him)

y so srs

I caused so much confusion and miscommunication for the enemy team they didn't know how to respond to my counterjungling so they just kept dying left right and center lmao
I really think that the fact that his Q is a blink combined with invis is pretty overpowered. It's a long enough range that an Oracle Lens or Pink Ward is almost useless unless there was already a pink down and he ran to it.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
If he's running away with q, then he's not useful. If he's running towards you with q, then he's visible. I fail to see how it's broken.

Truly broken spells are rare, like on release Grave's Q (literally oneshotting enemy adc) or Lux's planned W (which was the same projectile, it just made herself and allies hit invisible. Thankfully that shit was changed before she was released, praise on to Morello, in his infinite wisdom) or Eve's old 30 second invis that ended when she auto'd somebody, stunning them, or old Pantheon's E doing 2000 damage aoe with 2 items.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games