Ranking
Originally Posted by KingJimmyX View Post
Riven does not take skill lol, (okay not MUCH skill) she may be one of the easiest champs ive ever played other than damn nasus

Nasus isn't easy.
He's a fucking dog that uses up a mana pool like a calafornian spawning water.

You have to maintain your Q farm to get more stacks, if you get fed as nasus then you're pretty much unkillable (if you have your ult on hand) and your Q will do a quarter to half the enemies HP. You were probably playing against someone who doesn't know how to counter nasus, early on nasus can't do shit so you want to try and get as many kills on him while you can with ganks etc.

KingJimmy, everything you've said is false.

First "crit/ap warwick is good" It's fucking not.

"Riven doesn't require skill" Trust me, a level 4 Riven and a level 30 Riven have a huge gap. Riven is mostly about when to push and when to keep distance, she's definitely a pretty skillful champ

"Riven and nasus are one of the easiest champs" Just no.
Last edited by RedPanda; Apr 30, 2015 at 12:06 PM.
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
Nasus isn't easy.
He's a fucking dog that uses up a mana pool like a calafornian spawning water.

With a flask + 3 pot start and a Q that costs 20 mana you should never have troubles with your mana pool.. unless for some reason you're randomly using W and E which you shouldn't use unless you're getting ganked/getting a kill. Sometimes I use E if there's a big wave pushing my tower and I want to thin it out a bit. Also using E when the enemy tries freezing under their tower is good for pushing it back towards your own tower.
K well obviously Panda you didn't the skill or the correct runes, or the right items to build for ap/crit ww, second nasus doesn't use that much mana at all you probably push using his damn E which you shouldn't need for a while if your stacking minions correctly and riven is E. Z. just a matter of taking advantage of her mobility, stuns and her god-like damage
Last edited by KingJimmyX; Apr 30, 2015 at 02:52 PM.
That baby aint mine
King, if you're building AP then you don't and I mean DONT build crit.
If you've started to build AP go full AP, you'll get more damage and life steal from your Q from it.
If you're going to go crit then pair it with AD so then you rely on your basic attacks and your W rather than your Q and a little of your W.

That's like being offered a gun that can one hit, a sword that can one hit or you can choose both that takes 3 hits to kill someone and you can only use one at a time.

Clearly you're going to choose either the gun (AP) or the sword (Crit/AD) rather than them both

Also you basically use the E to clear out a minion wave if things get a little hairy or after you've slowed your opponent.

Tl; dr: You use E to push most of the time and Ap/ crit warwick is a horrible idea. Build one or the other.
Last edited by RedPanda; Apr 30, 2015 at 03:26 PM.
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
King, if you're building AP then you don't and I mean DONT build crit.
If you've started to build AP go full AP, you'll get more damage and life steal from your Q from it.
If you're going to go crit then pair it with AD so then you rely on your basic attacks and your W rather than your Q and a little of your W.

That's like being offered a gun that can one hit, a sword that can one hit or you can choose both that takes 3 hits to kill someone and you can only use one at a time.

Clearly you're going to choose either the gun (AP) or the sword (Crit/AD) rather than them both

Also you basically use the E to clear out a minion wave if things get a little hairy or after you've slowed your opponent.

Tl; dr: You use E to push most of the time and Ap/ crit warwick is a horrible idea. Build one or the other.

Well heres what i do, i build mostly ap. get two items that will heavily increase my attack speed and crit chance (phantom, shiv, etc) because when you let your gonna crit at least three times with that which will deal heavy dmg then you can finish them with q if they're still standing
That baby aint mine
Originally Posted by KingJimmyX View Post
K well obviously Panda you didn't the skill or the correct runes, or the right items to build for ap/crit ww, second nasus doesn't use that much mana at all you probably push using his damn E which you shouldn't need for a while if your stacking minions correctly and riven is E. Z. just a matter of taking advantage of her mobility, stuns and her god-like damage

You play by the fucking meta?
Bitch I go ap nasus
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Okay this guy hasn't said anything useful/logical in this thread since he started posting here, anyone mind if i remove his access? I mean this thread was already shit but he's just piling on more shit.
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
You, I mean I understand stating your opinions but you're just shooting shit lmao

well shoo, i guess opinions are for scrubs. love you too ryan
That baby aint mine