Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

no
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
For RDC
sorry, rdc, but i dont think i will ever get the tc to buy a set you make for me, because in the first 50 frames of a betting server, someone was like a mm from the ground, but they where working together, and the other person pulled them up and dq'd themselfs, so i lost all my tc>.<

anyway, i dont think i will be able to get the tc for you, sorry
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
This clan needs more members.
Really, it does. and almost none of us go ingame, i go ingame EVERY DAY, we need to be more ingame active. if we don't become more active, i'll consider leaving.

i honestly dont' want this clan to die, or go to inactive, but i'm lonely with no fellow clan mates ingame :C
i go ingame alot, and now even more since its the holidays, but because of different gmt times, its gonna be hard, infact, i have only ever seen you once, fezch never plays, ever, which covers him, snors pc is broken, i think, and its just gmt for the 4 others of us, again, i go ingame alot, mabye we should organise a fight tommorow
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
I'm leaving.
really, i am.

this clan has too many different time zones for me, i never see anyone. good bye, it was nice being here.