Toribash
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
One day me and you are going to have to play some Alaskan beer pong, if you can handle it.

don't do it don't do it don't do it
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
My grandpa committed suicide.
I don't know how I should feel.

He was an awful person to my mother and his family but he's still family so I'm not sure.
Hey man I lost a good buddy in high school to that, so I know that it's fucking awful. Send me a pm or vent here (or on the private board) if you want to, we're here for you bud.
Last edited by Spartan094; May 13, 2014 at 07:16 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Sean, we are like a family here, I'm also always here to talk to.

Actually that leads into a cool event I'm going to this weekend, it's a 1k for suicide support and awareness.

Also the Warped tour is coming to my city in a month and I'm going to be working a booth there selling shirts for suicide awareness.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
My grandpa committed suicide.
I don't know how I should feel.

He was an awful person to my mother and his family but he's still family so I'm not sure.

I suppose it entirely depends on his life as a whole. When my grandfather passed away his last few months or so where rough so I forgave him. It all depends man.

Sorry though.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I guess It came to this,
My grampa was abusive to my mother and aunt/uncle and he was a grouchy old man who was very selfish. Family is family regardless. While it is sad and shocking it's almost a relief because he would harass my family.

But I'm not here to complain about it. I just wanted to let you guys know I'm okay.
I'm normally neutral about everything.

I got a new job at a Mexican restaurant as a dish washer so I'm going to start up some gmod servers and maybe a minecraft or something.
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
I got a new job at a Mexican restaurant as a dish washer

It's a good thing you're not cleaning the bathrooms. Can you imagine haha?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body