Toribash
To be brutally honest the TMT sounds like a job the clan should do collectively, we should all look at our threads regularly
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
But we need at least two or three members who are responsible for the Thread-Quality..
its a must have to become offical.
-----
@d3noth
it is actually your job.. as the librarian.. but I have to say, you dont really make it right..
there were a few invades and also a lot of useless post you didnt notice..

so.. it was my intension to make a team where we have 2-3 moderators who can work together.
Last edited by BBKing; Sep 3, 2014 at 12:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Personally, I don't like the MSDS mod. I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but your 'acrobatic skills' replays don't look so good. You can try doing some acrobatics in the classic mod(the mod the game starts with). Just set the gravity to -30.00 (in the game rules) and try some tricking.
-----
btw if anyone wants to know if they improve in their replaymaking, just let me know. I'll do what I can to give CnC and help you improve.
Last edited by B4CKST4B; Sep 3, 2014 at 03:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Personally, I don't like the MSDS mod. I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but your 'acrobatic skills' replays don't look so good. You can try doing some acrobatics in the classic mod(the mod the game starts with). Just set the gravity to -30.00 (in the game rules) and try some tricking.

well.. dito.

I updated the Team-Spoiler.. B4CKST4B, you are now the offical Replay-Master ;)

@all: Please use IRC much more!! Its another important point the clan-council will judge..

And we still need members for the Art&Design-Team..

Btw... @d3noth: I really like to have you as the librarian.. but you need to show much more effort.. I will but you in the TMT as well.. but if you dont change your activity I'll have to disrank you to a monk.. : ( hope I dont have to ; )
-----
just a try ;)
Attached Files
kratos mod.rpl (20.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by BBKing; Sep 3, 2014 at 04:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump