Toribash
lol myspace xd we still have skype group, but if you ask me, nowdays I mostly use fb chat tho pm me n shit if you want to add me xd
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Volkhov View Post
Can you drink tears and if yes do they taste different depending is you were sad or laughing when it happened

wtf
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Idk but it's time to do somethig with our clan ;) we are official almost for 2 years now, come on lets make it like it was in 2013
Replays, Videos
jeez, only 2 years?, I Though we're about to be 4 years old
Old days can't comeback, especially that old guys are not active anymore.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I'm not saying old days will come back, I'm saying we can try to make like it was some time ago ;)
Replays, Videos
Yeah good idea
I'm on exams, as soon as its over, I'll be trying to make some replays ,maybe even a video, and probably going on multiplayer more often
Great ;)
So I played mp today, and I got kicked from someone's abd server because of leg grab ._. lol
mp is pretty screwed up now in my opinion, people are way too serious about this game.
Gonna stick mostly with sp I kinda want to come back to replaymaking
Replays, Videos
As a replaymaker myself, I find taekkyon and lenshu3ng very entertaining. They are competitive yet have place for style-ish moves. Usually I play in public rooms so I don't have people kicking me (unless it's a wild smallbowl or moop).
golf