Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
hey do you weebs give a shit about vn's/fighters because tsukihime/melty blood AACC is some god-tier shit

also if anyone can portforward, we should play melty blood

anyway the only good anime is welcome to the nhk and darker than black, yall got some shit taste etc etc

hahahaha, badass

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
http://www.crunchyroll.co.uk/monogatari

Is this something completely new?.. I watched Nisemonogatari and Bakemonogatari isn't available on crunchyroll.

There's also Nekomonogatari (Black) and Monogatari Series: Second Season. What that link is, is to the second one.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
There's also Nekomonogatari (Black) and Monogatari Series: Second Season. What that link is, is to the second one.

So.. if I want to watch the series through in order.. which order is that? xS
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
So.. if I want to watch the series through in order.. which order is that? xS

Order of release is Bakemonogatari, then Nisemonogatari, then Neko, then Second Season. For the episodes. Kisemonogatari is a prequel to the whole thing.

Edit: Oh, btw, I'm not sure if they're released in order of chronology. Forgot to mention that. But this IS the order the episodes (and only the episodes) were released in. Kisemonogatari was released shortly before Nekomonogatari, but it's a prequel, and a movie, so that's the main reason why I say this. I haven't watched past Nisemonogatari yet, so that's why I'm not sure of chronology just yet, outside of guaranteed Kise before Bake before Nise in terms of chronology.
Last edited by Oracle; Aug 13, 2013 at 05:56 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Hey ho.
Organization dead i guess.
Or what?
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]