Toribash
Originally Posted by billy9992 View Post
Who's he?

you just remember not to fuck with me, son.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Iamb helping out a friend guys he needed helpgetting his clan started goodluck to this clan. Idontknow how ling it may
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

God, I'm gone for a few days and so much shit happens.

Voli got tangled in some duel scamming shit and I don't want those kind of people in here so I'm going to kick him out.

It's nice to see you back, taco, we'll have to play sometime. It'll be pitiful, but fun. You should totally fill out that Information Thread shit, too.

kball, good luck to you, and you're welcome to come back if you want to later, just let me know and keep in touch.

Floyd, keep up the good work, bro. Let me know when you get to black belt and I'll make you a full member

I'd like some input
I was thinking about how our recruitment system works, and I'm likely going to be slowly reformatting it since we have more members now. To start off this reformatting, I'd like to make a set belt/post count for applications. This is what I had in mind:

Belts
3rd Dan+ - Regular application, able to be accepted as a regular member.
Brown Belt+ - Probationary application, able to be accepted as a probationary member, and can move to regular member after proven activity, loyalty, and maturity.
Anything lower than a brown belt isn't accepted unless they are friends of the clan's members or have a VERY good application.

Post Count
500+ - Regular application, refer to belt
250+ - Regular application, refer to belt and be extra attentive to maturity. If they're immature, they get denied.
100+ - Regular application, unless the application is very good, 90% chance of being accepted under a probationary period, but it will take them less time to become a regular member.
Any post count under 100 automatically becomes a probationary application, and if the applicant is accepted, they are kept as a probationary member until loyalty, skill, and maturity are proven.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
kk il still post here though on the regular im not deserting the clan
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".