Toribash
I have been playing gta4

Vox Moderated Message:
This is a useless post, please avoid making posts like these in future or you may be punished.
Last edited by Vox; Oct 27, 2011 at 03:19 AM.
popo name = poppo361. hai. Also, may I add, a great server indeed. The citty is nice, and the general whole community is good('sept for saint, he's mean . The admins are nice too, so I can suggest joining the server.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
popo name = poppo361. hai. Also, may I add, a great server indeed. The citty is nice, and the general whole community is good('sept for saint, he's mean . The admins are nice too, so I can suggest joining the server.

I am not mean! : D you haven't even see me ingame! Just on chat! ^^
o, sory sant, i tot u were meen. o well. we shuld meeeet ingam somtime pl0x.

Now, in the server, would you like to guide me to you and p0pcorn? I'm lost in the middle of no-where, and I'm starving.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
o, sory sant, i tot u were meen. o well. we shuld meeeet ingam somtime pl0x.

Now, in the server, would you like to guide me to you and p0pcorn? I'm lost in the middle of no-where, and I'm starving.

I am going to sleep now, ask p0pcorn about help ingame. ; )
-----
Tomorrow I'll be rebuilding this:

It was made ages ago at some Creative server. I will rebuild it in Survival one. ;)
Last edited by Saint; Oct 26, 2011 at 11:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
I never greifed, they greifed me and filmed it:

And thanks I'll be on in a bit.

Oh God, i laughed hard when I saw it again.
I really like minecraft... up to 1.7.3 then I think notch went a little overboard with the hunger bar and all that stuff trying to make it "better". even 1.9 looks really.... dumb. With the mushroom cows and the dragons and and that stuff. I mean the enchanting table is cool... but it should be more of a mod than in the real game. Because if if it is in the real game people will think they have to do it and almost feel pressured. I just think Minecraft should be left alone. its just trying to be something its not.
right on
Ha, I remember that. We burnt down your little town of 4 or 5 houses. Then I built one and they destroyed it haha.

I was playing on my friends account JAKAADDAX. Now that I think of it, that was a great server. The tribes was a great idea until Sly took all of Ducky's items. Do you happen to know of any servers that are similar to that one?
Last edited by Toast; Oct 27, 2011 at 04:17 AM.