Toribash
I'm still not so sure, but I'll let it slide on to the others.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
I'm back. And yeah I know I take my time, mostly because it was night and I was sleeping :3

Anyway, gamer, I dont see anything wrong about him, his last clan was a long time ago, I love his honesty, so yeah, he passes.

Daclub, everything he says is approved, he was the co leader of my previous clan, and he didn't leave untill it almost died.

Anyway I'm trying to find what I wanna find.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

this means you might pass the background check
To get in you still have to pass 2 out of the 3 tests mentioned on the front page and pass the rest of the bg check.

So my part of the test is resourcefulness or skills. Are you sure theres nothing at all you can think of that can count a s a skill ,eg essay writing, art, marketing, leadership qualities and so on.
Please remember you are going to be able to provide some sort of proof of these skills, but even if you don't have any proof try to list them anyway.
Last edited by Text; Aug 3, 2011 at 10:32 AM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
No you didn't pass, I said I'm trying to find what I wanna find. Anyways you can work with the other teams till I'm done.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

well..... essay writing.... I suppose.... I have gotten an A+ in literature/english arts throughout school... and leadership maybe..... I've been the co-leader of a few clans.... and I raced through the ranks in Wicked...
Alright here what i want:
-What rank were you in wicked
-what clans did you have high positions in
-Send me an example essay (pm it to me and wolfe) about any topic you want.
-Ill get back to you after you tell me that.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
in wicked i was either a burning assassin or demonic general.... (They seem to have changed the rank names... so there might be a mixup in there somewhere) as for the other clans..... there was SOS, Oblivion, and a few others that I can not name off the top of my head.... If I remember I will pm you... And I will have the essay done by Friday.... (Can't rush perfection)

the essay might be a lil' late.. I have to catch up on my sleeping habits 0.0"

speaking of which.... im getting a lil tired.... gnight..
Last edited by daclub; Aug 3, 2011 at 10:52 AM.