Toribash
So close from being in the [eVo]!
Oh and just asking,
was fireless8 or someone like that in the clan?
I met him 2-3 years ago.

Edit: Ahh. Another thing I missed is that I'm also good in Tk and Sparring, but I don't spar often.
It's too long, makes me quiver.
Last edited by list; Feb 10, 2013 at 10:36 AM.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
By the way, I haven't applied to a whole lot of clans, as you may have noticed from my application.

Should I continue to post here to show interest? or should I avoid posting here to show patience? Just so I know, I'm sure you've seen me lurking anyway, but its a good thing to know for certain.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
I have a made a replay of me sparring because i didn't on my application and someone wanted me to it's me vs. BlueEvil here is my application again.

Name: Micah Moore (mdm800)
Belt: black
GMT: 1
Past Clans: black(died) legend zero
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I'm pretty good with art
Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): none

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): The only person I know is p0int but he didn't recommend me.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I can Spar pretty good tk wushu aikidobigdojo

About Yourself: My Name is Micah I was born an raised in the U.S.A, I like the Falcons I'm in 8th grade, I Like track, Football, and a lot of dodge ball. I play Skyrim and I Want to taste sushi but my parents say no. I play Toribash a lot but not like a manic probably because of school, well that's about me. :>

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I want to join eVo because every time I play someone in eVo they don't brag or be rude they're nice they give me tips, very motivating and funny. Like today I watched poop fight Demon (sorry I know that's not how it's spelled)and they were not serious they were just having fun like your suppose to on toribash. So I don't really have to tell you guys that your chill because you already know it.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: I wish to donate as much money to eVo as I possibly can (don't expect a lot at the moment because I only have 59 tc at the moment ha-ha.)at some point I want to make this clan even better then it already is with some proness (as p0int would say)I would like to add eve more happiness to the clan also.

this is my application to join eVo, hope you like it. Thank you for giving me the great opportunity to apply for this clan.
(I'm not a kiss up because that's what my brother calls me then we start to fight on toribash I always win :>) Wow I didn't notice how long this was sorry x3
Attached Files
yes!.rpl (452.0 KB, 7 views)
Well goodnight everyone!
I'll check back tommorow.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by mdm800 View Post
I have a made a replay of me sparring because i didn't on my application and someone wanted me to it's me vs. BlueEvil here is my application again.

Name: Micah Moore (mdm800)
Belt: black
GMT: 1
Past Clans: black(died) legend zero
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I'm pretty good with art
Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): none

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): The only person I know is p0int but he didn't recommend me.

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I can Spar pretty good tk wushu aikidobigdojo

About Yourself: My Name is Micah I was born an raised in the U.S.A, I like the Falcons I'm in 8th grade, I Like track, Football, and a lot of dodge ball. I play Skyrim and I Want to taste sushi but my parents say no. I play Toribash a lot but not like a manic probably because of school, well that's about me. :>

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I want to join eVo because every time I play someone in eVo they don't brag or be rude they're nice they give me tips, very motivating and funny. Like today I watched poop fight Demon (sorry I know that's not how it's spelled)and they were not serious they were just having fun like your suppose to on toribash. So I don't really have to tell you guys that your chill because you already know it.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]: I wish to donate as much money to eVo as I possibly can (don't expect a lot at the moment because I only have 59 tc at the moment ha-ha.)at some point I want to make this clan even better then it already is with some proness (as p0int would say)I would like to add eve more happiness to the clan also.

this is my application to join eVo, hope you like it. Thank you for giving me the great opportunity to apply for this clan.
(I'm not a kiss up because that's what my brother calls me then we start to fight on toribash I always win :>) Wow I didn't notice how long this was sorry x3

A no from me.
He's not experienced enough.