Toribash
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Right... because you people here at Bouncy are the most mature people in toribash.

this made me lol.
[Invade]
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Right... because you people here at Bouncy are the most mature people in toribash.

Well, yes.

Actually, I'd rate that statement as true. We are mostly very mature and selfless toribash citizens. Many of us have been or are mods/members of the "greater" tori-community.

However, we do know how to have a good time and cut loose. Its all in good moderation. ;)
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Gynx joined bncy? lol I didnt notice :> Nice

So you're recruiting girls and eunuchs? 8)
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black

If not the most mature, certainly one of the oldest clans by members. Our newest member, JWideman, is nearly forty, and most of those in this clan pre-3.0 are around twentyish to thirtyish.
You also didn't notice a mistake in that paragraph on my part, (Albeit a true mistake,) and you have quite literally no evidence to back that claim up, other than the posts we make here. If you knew where to find us, and actually heard us talking about our lives, you find that we are a nice, non-competitive group, with lives beyond Toribash.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Well so far everyone here sounds nice....ish
Llyud
Blue belt
Boy
No Credit card and if i did i wouldnt post it on the internet...
11 yrs old
Ya might want me cause...I'm pretty much just like everyone else here...
Awesome(Obvious Kissing up), Weird (To counter my kissing up), and fun...
"Every puzzle has an answer."