Toribash
Originally Posted by Neverse View Post
we're missing an mma player (hard to find one i know and will accept) and also a dedicated pure competitive player or two (this will make wars a feasible option with our roster)

you can be those players
Originally Posted by xMajedz0 View Post
you can be those players

i havent dived too deep into mma, but i myself will probably be in the warring roster for (u). im capable-ish.

i cant see myself getting too far in mma though, not yet
all is as all should be
Originally Posted by Neverse View Post
i guess i can buckle down for a bit and answer a few questions.

unbound, ideally, will be a place where a diverse group of people are free to do whatever they like (within global rules) under the banner of the clan. my present goal is to gather people with varied skillsets to fill in the gaps in the playerbase that we currently have. as of writing this, we're missing an mma player (hard to find one i know and will accept) and also a dedicated pure competitive player or two (this will make wars a feasible option with our roster)

a couple of us in unbound ARE Event Squad, so we'd be hosting events anyway under the (u) banner or not. whether or not we'll all unify and make a big event with the clan itself at the forefront of its sponsorship is unknown. the free spirited nature of the clan actually puts a damper on that possibility somewhat. it could happen though

i have a genuine desire to see this clan surpass itself at every possible moment. it sounds corny af and i know in reality that there will be a moment where we peak, as all clans do. until that moment, i want to go as hard as possible to get to the top.

I feel like you all are on the right path, the thread is already fun to hang out on and the post quality is pretty good. Getting active players in those categories that will be active on the forums is the hard part though. Unless yall already know people who are clanless or looking for change(people active in dying clans for example), ingame will be the only option but then for every hundreds or so players you will find one or so that posts on forum(and you're lucky if it's someone who actually interacts).
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by xMajedz0 View Post
you can be those players

i don't lose
i gotta be uncircumcised the way all this cheese is pilin up