Toribash
>_>

<_<

¬_¬

At least put an [/invade] in your post :V
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Pingu, look at it from the bright side... You won't bash the top of your skull on the doorframe if you jump through it. I was like, "weeee" *Jump* *BONK* "OWGODDAMMIT". Also worth noting was the crackling sound from my neck.
I've also lost count over how many times i've stood up from a hunched over position, only to crack my head against an inclined ceiling. I think my skull is starting to harden. >.>
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Pingu, look at it from the bright side... You won't bash the top of your skull on the doorframe if you jump through it. I was like, "weeee" *Jump* *BONK* "OWGODDAMMIT". Also worth noting was the crackling sound from my neck.
I've also lost count over how many times i've stood up from a hunched over position, only to crack my head against an inclined ceiling. I think my skull is starting to harden. >.>

I have done that so many times. =]

My bedroom used to be up in our ceiling and the door frame was about 4 inches shorter than I am now, but at the time when I was growing it confused the hell out of me, on week I could clear it without any bending, the next I had a constant headache. XD
Proud memeber of (and Google for) [o]
BlakNWyte can't spell.
The roof right when you come up to the second floor in my house is like, 1.6 m.
Sometimes I forget that and walks straight into the edge (it likes, stick out).

Hurts like shit. xD
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY

Amirite? :3 (It does hurt pretty badly, depending on how hard the impact is...)

Also, look at my newest mod. It craves attention.

http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=69497
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
That is so right, shook.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by iPingu View Post
Except that I have hair

jk

*looks at avatar*
You haven't got hair! You liar!