Toribash
Originally Posted by torigod211 View Post
How long have you been playing Toribash:since like 3.5

You're from the future?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
O em gee, who the hells this guy......

sorry I didnt think hed do it zaa, O.o hes 12 and knows nothing bout internet.....exuse him please
..|.,
U1V1
Originally Posted by Delvey View Post
hey kan i plees goin your clan i am velves brother pleed

Originally Posted by Delvey View Post
im joking i am not velve s brother

1st: Don't double post.
2nd: Don't even post here.
3rd: Nuu u canut join coz u cud be velvs brothar. As he doesn't have any relation to our clan.
In-Game Name: Veeoh

Reference(s)**** : Unfortunately none. I realize this may completely pull me from the running for membership but its not that i havent been playing for long its that i dont get to know anyone of real standing in toribash. As you can probably see by now, new players are an abundance and they only stick around for a few days, if not a week.

How long have you been playing Toribash: Ive been playing off and on since v1.12. Im finally deciding to get back into the game. I tried the rest, now i'm coming back for the best. And that's you guys.

Why you want to join Torigods: I want to join torigods because i think i can represent what you guys are about: the elite of toribash. I, myself, am not one of those noob bashing, "ha ha i jst pwned your face now you suck im a better player cuz im in a clazorz!!!", toribashers. I was a noob once. It sucks.

Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I think you should pick me because I... I think... Hell. This is where most people spout off some bull about their rank and how good they are at getting better faster or how badly they want to be in your clan. Honestly, I'm about average. I try to get on every other day at least, a little less on the weekends because thats when my gf has off, but i try my best. I do improve every time i play, just like everyone else. I was good at toribash from the beginning, back in the days of free toribash, and now with the availability of new mods and more challenges, im only getting better. I don't put people down and i wont use my admission into the torigods, if I am accepted, to do so in any way. Well.... thats about it. Ill be checking back in here often. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Most of the time we recruit people who obviously would fit in, well known and very high skilled players.. One of the ridiculing factors of this thread is that our goal is to recruit the highest skilled, not the ones who only say so or other things. Ill send the torigods on lookout for you veeoh.
Sounds good. Ill look forward to them scouting me. I think they will find me acceptable. Anyways, its nice to see someone actually posting on these forums. i took a look around and its been more than weeks since the last person posted, other than the clan video posts.
That's probably because it's summer and people go to places. I'll be fully active again in three days myself.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!