Toribash
[APP] Dinobro123
Originally Posted by Dinobro123 View Post
My name is Matthew.I am a male.I am a third dan.I currently live in America i would rate my forum activity a 5(I don't post but i look around a lot).I have no bans.I was in two other clans both were inactive.I would rate my in-game activity a 9I have steam.My steam name is Dinobro. I have skype but do to past hacking issues i wont give it out. I see some of the members in game and I wanted to join Aeon.
I play a lot of mods including tk,aikido,and judofrac.I play toribash alot(on days i get on at least 1 hour most of the time a lot more)I speak english(at least i think i do).i will not go that detailed into my life because of the hacking issues.I am very friendly and enjoy talking to people.I also joke around but when I need to be I am serious.If you don like someone who joke around you wouldn't like me.I know you don't war but that doesn't bother me.Thx for you consideration.-Dinobro123

User Profile

I wouldn't mind giving him a chance. He doesn't look terrible.

0 infractions, but only 9 posts on the forums.

One big concern of mine is the fact that 4 of his 9 posts are four different posts in four different clan recruitment threads (albeit months old). We'll need to keep an eye on him to see if he applies to any other clans while he has an active application for us.

But yeah, looking positive so far from my standpoint.
If you ask me, 9 posts is way too little. He basically has no history of forum activity.
Also, his app in itself is horrible. He blamed it on his OCD, which already made me cringe.
If you compare his app to what it was before

before

you can see that he pretty much only used minimal effort. Sometimes not even used spaces or punctuation. It makes it seem like he doesn't care.

However, he did join the IRC before applying, showing that he did want to get to know us before applying. his intentions might be good, but he's just too green.
No from me for now
[APP] AvidAwyang
Originally Posted by AvidAwyang View Post
Hi, dis is Avid Awyang....i'm 16 and rational......unlike many players.....first of all , i don't abuse...second, i play to break limbs. not to RUN....three. i like toribash,it has PSYCHO-PHYSICS that i'm good at..........fourth and foremost,I'M INDIAN ..... also my peers say that i am way good at judo, stiil i don't feel like showing off......except that,i'am good at wushu, judo and aikido.....

MAIN THINGY::it's been a coincidence that i also make tunes...snippets basically....and i'm also on soundcloud......
The leader uploaded a title song for d clan....well, d guitar was purely genuine and exceptional....i thought of giving a try myself....came up with dis:-

https://soundcloud.com/avid-awyang/l...m-for-any-clan

i changed the genre to - EDM not rock

comin back to toribash..
not only that, i also have a rank 30030 global.....
i hope my qualities had attracted much of your interests...seeing forth to become a member.......
-AVid AWyang

he doesn't seem very forum based + his app doesn't show great interest in the clan + the grammar wan't 'rational' it gave me rabies though. i think he picked a clan at random tbf.
no from me.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here