Toribash
Originally Posted by duck View Post
When making a post, you can scroll down and eventually see a button named "Manage Attachments"

Click that button, and a new window appears, on which there are multiple slots for files. Click "Search" and navigate your replay folder.

(If you are using the non-steam version, this should be in C:/games/toribash/replays)

Once you find your chosen file you just click Open, go back to the window and click upload, and there you go!

(sorry if I cannot post here)

You can post anything related to Recruitment here, you just can't vote for players here.
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
Originally Posted by nicejesus View Post
Hold on, I haven't finished my app yet

We already made the desicion.
hello I call me the warfare my range is 5 dan game a year this game and want to join a clan your cln was the best that I found thanks for reading
Hello, I'm Nick... I've been in the clan before... You've all been very patient with me as I leave and reenter. I was wondering if for old time's sake I'd be able to come back and chill with you guys. I was kind of recommended by Ted, and told to reapply again.
Without further ado, I will start my app!

Hello! Hello! I'm Trust! Something about me... hmm.. Let's see... I'm very athletic. I love going outside and hanging out with friends. This has caused me to get better looking (especially in the last few months). My life's been a wreck with females kind of coming and going lately. So I've been a little emotional lately, but I'm all good now!

I'd say what most makes me a Monk is that I'm always ending fights in servers. I'm calm and collected, and I'll always have my brothers' backs. I've learned this about myself in the past few years, as I've been developing quite quickly. I've been put in tough situations where I had to make split second decisions about what's right and wrong.

Since I want to be an entertainer when I grow up, whether it be musician, actor, or comedian, I believe I can bring lots of laughs to this clan. As well as a good attitude. I always try to be positive, even when things look really bad.

My clan history is: Monk, Apollo, Monk, New Era, Too Long; Didn't Read
Attached Files
ABD bitch.rpl (52.0 KB, 9 views)
ABD Hydra.rpl (87.5 KB, 11 views)
fukt.rpl (51.6 KB, 10 views)
Hello, I am posting my application to your clan after recieving encouragement from one of you members.
before talking about myself I have been in a few clans I have been in WAPOW unitedN Core and hyprim
My name is Zachary my best mods are judofrac aikido and ABD
in terms what makes me a monk is I am nice and repect people I like to talk to many new people and make friends I have been competitive from times to times it depends on the situation
-----
welp accidental reply when I wasn't finshed
Last edited by ki11er; Jun 29, 2015 at 05:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump