Toribash
I'm so sorry guys, I didn't participate in the tourney , had a family outing. Maybe next time I could join. But, I still can't promise I can.
i got 3rd place in a tourney where only 1st and 2nd get tc. I was gonna give most of the tc to the clan. 2nd: 5k 1st: 10k
ay.. I see it happened a lot this weekend!
thanks to B4CK for organize a tourney.. no matter if it works or not! I know how hard it is to get the monks together..
thanks to rcrichman for recruiting..
you both did a good job.

As a warning for all novices..
I kicked two members because of no forum-activity.. it isnt the way i'd like to act, but if you arent active, it makes no sense to be in a clan.

So, I'm back.. and we go on.
Take care
BBKing5
Last edited by BBKing; May 12, 2014 at 10:03 AM.
Welcome back! So, two got kicked, too bad, simple forum activity and still they can't do it. Atleast I'm active here and ingame
Well, many people are still out there, and I wonder what happened to those who posted application, I'm going to check welcome back again BBKing! Stay cool guys.
Originally Posted by Vientidos View Post
Welcome back! So, two got kicked, too bad, simple forum activity and still they can't do it. Atleast I'm active here and ingame
Well, many people are still out there, and I wonder what happened to those who posted application, I'm going to check welcome back again BBKing! Stay cool guys.

hey vientidos..
nice to see you are active ;)
we invited those who did application.. or not?
I will check it too..