Toribash
Anyone else see these weird trophies for clan league victories?

Pretty swag if this is a real feature.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I played Toribash today you guys.

What and how do you be the best at this stuff again? Moop was just obliterating me in TK
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Get good kids.

I'm practicing that one mod
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
hi looks like we are goin against each other again this year Xd
i made a post in the actual siege thread but realized that it is about to be a total shit storm there so i popped in over here to say that flyace is probably gonna be unable to participate but if you all wanna set up some meet up times just pm me
you all are also welcome to the Nitro threads if ya want to communicate there (i would hope you guys already knew you were always welcome)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
hi looks like we are goin against each other again this year Xd
i made a post in the actual siege thread but realized that it is about to be a total shit storm there so i popped in over here to say that flyace is probably gonna be unable to participate but if you all wanna set up some meet up times just pm me
you all are also welcome to the Nitro threads if ya want to communicate there (i would hope you guys already knew you were always welcome)

Oh cool a rematch. Nitro was a good fun fight when we played them in clan league
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!