Toribash
Hi, I'm new and amazing and you should love me for who I am. because I'm special. all I saw from your replays ray was hidden, if the rest are like that you need a bunch of work but it's not awful, just needs some work. the opener was fine though.

have some replays.
Attached Files
#Krisp - Cynical 2.rpl (295.2 KB, 5 views)
#Krisp - Bass Breaker.rpl (233.8 KB, 4 views)
#Krisp - Aftermath.rpl (367.6 KB, 3 views)
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Check my replays in my replay thread , can't post them here right now cuz im too lazy :P
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
last post was some of my best replays. here's some of my worst ;-; enjoy the awful ;-;
Attached Files
#Krisp - Flop.rpl (35.9 KB, 2 views)
#Krisp - Endless.rpl (168.4 KB, 3 views)
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Originally Posted by KrispKrack View Post
Hi, I'm new and amazing and you should love me for who I am. because I'm special. all I saw from your replays ray was hidden, if the rest are like that you need a bunch of work but it's not awful, just needs some work. the opener was fine though.

have some replays.

Not bad man, I would suggest you to work on getting more fluidity out of your openers and keep balance.

The manips were not bad as well, but I don't like how much contact Uke makes with the rest of your body.
-----
These are some of my best replays since I haven't uploaded here in a while

enjoy
Attached Files
Prowler - Mad.rpl (195.7 KB, 3 views)
Prowler - 360.rpl (98.1 KB, 3 views)
Prowler - freelance.rpl (406.7 KB, 3 views)
Prowler - Final.rpl (368.5 KB, 3 views)
Prowler [Madness].rpl (487.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by prowlerLA9; May 9, 2015 at 07:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Seriously an old thread wow.
I won't delete this since it has cool content unlike The Old Market Thread, so I'll just unsticky this instead since this is really not important material.
Also nice replays guys
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Dang how did you split him in aikido with that slick kick?!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!