Toribash
Thanks detacher...This clan will be so fun..You will be a great leader and all is good...And sonny...I know you can make this looks amazing...So work your magic
Attached Files
spar with omega90ssss.rpl (742.2 KB, 8 views)
spar with nisssssss.rpl (746.6 KB, 5 views)
spar with skols.rpl (385.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Werewolf4; Aug 22, 2013 at 02:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[QUOTE=SonnyMSF;6750386]Im sorry, but you wont be in vid :/
There is already was free places.
-------
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by Orannium View Post
Sonny Im Adding you right Now and Trestet what is your skype so I can add you
-----
Ф Екшслштп Куздфн Ш ьфв цшер ьн акшутв Ошппду73

Рщзу нщг Утощн

just.cause21

Spars for the Clan Vid
Sonny,here are the spars that i want to be in the clan vid.

fun and wierd spar.rpl

good spar with course.rpl

good spar with monsto.rpl
-----
For the spar with monsto replay, for some reason everytime i edit a replay i become uke and the other guy is me
-----
Here is a parkour that i did with MZebra, i had to edit it so Mzebra couldnt do anything once he got to the pipes, but every single time i edit something someone becomes uke but this time it wasnt me

good parkour with MZebra.rpl
Last edited by omega90; Aug 22, 2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Omega Your Amazing
Omega you don't have to call yourself pro. But in my eyes you are. And I understand why you don't want to call your self that. But other people will start calling you that and you'll have to accept it. Because your starting to get that kind of reputation. That parkour Is my proof of it. That simple.
Thanks man, that was really nice of you to say. You almost made me cry
-----
I was looking a the end of the parkour replay and i noticed that towards the end it kinda looked a little bad so i fixed it with a little editing

good parkour with MZebra edit.rpl
Last edited by omega90; Aug 22, 2013 at 11:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Im soo jelly right now... It sucks that I have to wait for my new laptop and get our new internet connection at my mothers house (at brothers house now). Also I have a bunch of good replays I have in my old computer we had for years and never shown tricking, madmans, and sparring replays . I started toribash on my fathers laptop May 2012, that computer didn't last until it hit january or february I think... had got toribash on that old ass computer in october 2012. Got that game on that computer before my father laptop broke, ppl been saying im a good sparrer since I was a middle class of good starters for sparring... I put alot of effort in sparring, was hard and got mad at first but I have made it to the top, now its time for me to show what I can do in toribash to ppl around the world that play this joint moving game than I love any other game.
Last edited by youngsandm; Aug 23, 2013 at 02:43 AM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by omega90 View Post
That was beautiful Such a touching story. But do you have a laptop or computer now?

Hey guys, i think i need to make test for anyone in clan because we have too much members.
Anyone will find own way
1.Sparrer
2.Parkourist
3.Tricker
Soon i will make quests for them.
Free Style Sparrer