8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Yoyo: 5
Kingsta: 2
elvis: 1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Yoyo: 6
elvis: 1
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
cannot into voting yourself sorry
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Yoyo: 5
elvis: 2
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Today was a great day, for it was the Captain's annual birthday party! As well as being highly respected, a figure feared across the world and a famous playboy, the Captain was also known to throw the absolute best parties. Everyone was glad and everything was going well until one of the celebrity guests spotted something outside the window on the deck. It was 6 of the passengers attacking some sort of demonic figure. By the time the Captain got out, the figure was nothing but ash with a name card among the dust. "Yoyo; archdevil of the 26th plane of torment; the demon of see no evil"

The Captain was not going to let this ruin his birthday party. So they went on and partied all night. It was a great party, and there was a rumour that Zac had made out with another man. This was obviously no big surprise to everyone. While the mess was being cleaned, the clearer found something strange. Notebook, burnt and covered with blood. Nothing inside the book could be worked out except for the writing on the cover; "Property of Hush - Unemployed"

End of round 4.

Round 5 ends in 48 hours.

anyone who doesn't say happy birthday to the Captain will probably have something happen to them next round
Last edited by Adrian; Jun 10, 2013 at 01:43 AM.
and definitely not in defenestration gaming