Toribash
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
eh, recruitment open or closed? :P
Damn, i'll apply.
================================================

I'll start talking a bit about myself, so, i'm brazillian ( GMT -3 )and i live in the south, i'm sorry about my english, i know that i need learn a lot, but i'm trying and isn't so fucking easy ehh, my real name is Thalles and i have 14 years old, in my freetime i like to play Ps3 games, soccer and everyday i got online to check these forums, i'd say that i'm active in forum, and a bit ingame, isn't a problem if you guys need me for game activity. I have a lot of personality, it depends, i mean, i love help, i can spend a lot of time trying my best to help and i gerally make it for free, sometimes i really act like a dumb, no one is perfect, and i'm trying to change a bit, yeah.
About the toribash things, i have to say that i got an bigger story, i cant say every detail here, so, i'll say somethings that matter. I've started with toribash in 2009 with a account named Thalala, i don't used to try the forums, i never heard about that, so, i just played a bit in the game, i've just back in 2011 with my account named Kratos ( Sainzgc before the namechange ), i've started with game activity too, but when i got my brown belt, i used to try forum activity and join my first clan, Fake tori, i've learned a lot in the fake, forum things, game things, how to manage a clan and a bit of art. I've learned things in pratically all clans that i joined, just with the forum activity and pratice, yes, much pratice, i got skills in art and clan managing, since a lot of pratice. I also have made my first clan, Nightglory when i've left Fake tori, but it died and i've stayed clanless for a while, i was also a member of: Templar, Ethereal, Pure, Legendary, Essence, Ultimate and recently Power. I guess that i've forgot 1 or 2 clans, but doesn't changed much my story... I don't got kicked, i've just left, the reason can change, i guess that i've left almost all clans because i was buzy or just bored in the forum, the unofficial clans died :P.
I'd like to make surely that i was banned by spam 1 time and break of another small rules, it count points... Recently i got out of a profile infract that i also don't remember how i got, i'm different about this now and when i got ban i gerally use a alt named Thasainz.

I hope that i haven't missed anything, please, tell-me.

Tbh I'm not sure about you. You earned a shitload of bans in 2012 and somehow the name Sainzgc rings a bell.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
You can give-me another chance, i'm not the same guy, everyone knows that, i have to admit that i alredy fail with this, but i'm just another guy, 2012 is past and we all have to think about the future.
I know kratos (sainzgc) he is a good guy . He is pretty active too
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I am sure he does want to change. I think you should give him a chance
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
You can give-me another chance, i'm not the same guy, everyone knows that, i have to admit that i alredy fail with this, but i'm just another guy, 2012 is past and we all have to think about the future.

everyone deserves a chance in my opinion. sometimes a bad name is easier to get than to drop. but just saying 2012 isnt really that much of a past away. =] still i say give the fella a chance
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
Tbh I'm not sure about you. You earned a shitload of bans in 2012 and somehow the name Sainzgc rings a bell.

Viper, I know this user as well but he is rather awesome person to chill with. So if my vote counts I would have to be apathy but leaning towards a yes MAYBE :3
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
I think Viper has made his decision and this thread should not be active unless someone applies...
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Recruitment stills open due to betrayal reasons.
-----
Kratos will now receive a Trial member invitation. Let's all keep an eye on him.
Last edited by Immotay; Jun 14, 2013 at 04:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Kratos will now receive a Trial member invitation. Let's all keep an eye on him.

I'm fine with it
Check my Soundcloud ;)